• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club 33 questions

bunninose

Native So Cal Gal
I'm going to Club 33 on Sunday with a group of co-workers. The one who set this all up has lost her email archive that contains some pertinent information, and I'm hoping someone here can help us.

Where do we pick up the tickets? She remembers it being outside the main gates (duh . . .) but doesn't remember if it's Guest Relations towards the Picnic Area or the old tiny guest relations building near the kennel.

Do all of us have to be there at the time she picks up the tickets? She's fairly positive that all 10 of us have to be standing at the window before she can sign for the tickets, but I wasn't planning to show up until closer to our reservation time since I have an AP - couldn't see why I would have to show up at 8am for a 1:45 reservation.

Thanks for any and all help!!!!

First off, congratulations on getting to go.

It's been a few years since I went, but this is how it was then.

You get the tickets at Guest Services which is to the left of the CA Adventure entrance. Lost and Found is also over there. Opposite of the kennel.

You do not have to have everyone there when you get the tickets. Even though you have an AP, I'd hold on to the ticket she gets for you. It says Club 33 Complimentary on it. A cool souvenier (sp?).

nerdboyrockstar said:
Right, right.. all good questions..

Now how do I get in?

few ways to get in

1) know someone who is already in the club to take you in

2) pay a $10,000+ and wait a few years

3) sneak in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter