Club 33 - Here we come!

caimakale

Mouseketeer
So I was thinking of taking my wife and daughters to Napa Rose for a nice dinner during our upcoming trip. Tonight while having a few drinks with my buddy from SoCal, he asked me, out of nowhere, if I wanted to visit Club 33 during our trip. Naturally, I said yes...I mean who can turn that down!

So....Freakin'....Stoked!!!!! :cool1:

Very Awesome, get a free pen and buy another souvenire while there!

Very Awesome, get a free pen and buy another souvenire while there!

We will for sure. We've been there once already and didn't really take in all that it had to offer. This time we'll snap some pics and get some souvenirs for sure!

Have a great time. Be sure to go out onto the balcony and take in the sites of New Orleans Square.

What an amazing surprise for you! Enjoy! If you have seats to fill, I think I know someone who will be there the same time you will be. :)

Are you going to the Utes game this weekend? It's going to be a cold one but we'll be tailgating and enjoying the game, regardless!!!! GO UTES!

What an amazing surprise for you! Enjoy! If you have seats to fill, I think I know someone who will be there the same time you will be. :)

Are you going to the Utes game this weekend? It's going to be a cold one but we'll be tailgating and enjoying the game, regardless!!!! GO UTES!

Of course I'll be at the game...we have a tailgate spot too (one of the new ones they opened up on the grass)!

Where will you be (up in the lot, down on the grass)? How bout a quick dis meet-up while tailgating?!? It will probably just be me, my wife isn't big on tailgating since she doesn't have a ticket to the game.

We don't have our own spot (we've put in for one the last few years and have yet to get one) so who knows where we will be. We have several friends with spots so we wander to and from. We're bringing our boys while my mom takes my daughter to the Nutcracker. I'll wander around on the grass and look for you....ha ha! I have no idea what I'm looking for. :lmao: Where on the grass are you? Middle-ish? North end? South end? Or is the grass a "free for all?"

We don't have our own spot (we've put in for one the last few years and have yet to get one) so who knows where we will be. We have several friends with spots so we wander to and from. We're bringing our boys while my mom takes my daughter to the Nutcracker. I'll wander around on the grass and look for you....ha ha! I have no idea what I'm looking for. :lmao: Where on the grass are you? Middle-ish? North end? South end? Or is the grass a "free for all?"

You have to pay for the grass spots just like the spots on the lot up above us. It was new this year and we got in on it. We border the tailgate lot on the West side (we're just kitty corner...southeast...from the stadium). Here's a google map showing our spot...the blue marker shows our spot. If you do wander over our way, we should have a sign up that says "Llewellyn" or something similar (it gets misspelled a lot). We'll probably have cornhole boards out with people playing. We'll definitely have some canopies, some food, and some drink ;)

Stop by and say hello if you can!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=40.758738,-111.846356&spn=0.003379,0.006539&t=h&z=18&msid=103569325475198376483.000495d78c0ba045f4f1a

I will try to stop by. I knew the grassy areas were pay ares too, I just didn't know if they just sold a certain number of spots and then you just staked your spot when you got there. We actually had a grassy spot just west of the lot in 2008. My husband's company had it for the BYU game that year. Maybe they weren't open to the public at that time. I dunno.

Anyhow - our parking pass is right by the stadium so we'll park and head over to the lot. I'll try to find you. What's your first name so I know who I'm looking for? :rotfl2:

I will try to stop by. I knew the grassy areas were pay ares too, I just didn't know if they just sold a certain number of spots and then you just staked your spot when you got there. We actually had a grassy spot just west of the lot in 2008. My husband's company had it for the BYU game that year. Maybe they weren't open to the public at that time. I dunno.

Anyhow - our parking pass is right by the stadium so we'll park and head over to the lot. I'll try to find you. What's your first name so I know who I'm looking for? :rotfl2:

Ask for Lee...I'll probably be hovering around the food if it's out. LOL

Club 33 is on my list of things to do before I die. I am about to turn 30 so hopefully I have plenty of time left! I just hope I get there while I am still young enough to enjoy it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter