Clowning Around on the Boardwalk! A Wigdout Trip report

What a darling D&B wristlet, Nowellsl! That is so pretty, I wonder if it will need to come home with me? :laughing:

It did come home with me!:lmao:

I'm not normally a fan of D&B, but I made an exception for these :) The purses are a little large for me, but I do like them! The writlet makes a nice camera case.
The purse is a little big for me too, but that didn't keep me from getting it. Have you all seen the D&B thread on the community boards(I think)?
You buy things because you can use them? Hey, Wigd, did you read that? You should buy things you can actually use! :cool1:

Shocker, what fun is it if you actually use the things you buy!:rotfl2::rotfl2: Some things are just fun to look at.

Oh my goodness - I haven't been on the DIS for a couple of weeks and I am so far behind! I haven't read back yet, just wanted to say hi and I'm ready to catch up on all my reading. Can't wait to see how your trip was....:banana:

The purse is a little big for me too, but that didn't keep me from getting it. Have you all seen the D&B thread on the community boards(I think)

I was following it for a while, those are some hard core Dooney Fans :laughing: I couldn't keep up with that! I do like the new prints though!

A cross-over from Facebook.....

curlyhare.jpg

You are too funny! I love it. Where do you find all of your pictures?:lmao::lmao::rotfl2:

I was following it for a while, those are some hard core Dooney Fans :laughing: I couldn't keep up with that! I do like the new prints though!

They are diehards! I was trying to follow it too, but I couldn't keep up either. I like the new prints too.:)

Ok, my bad! I've never been over to Kidani. I'll be there Sun. to check it out! I like the Beach Club store too. Boardwalk usually has some stuff, but I haven't been there lately.
Check out Kidani first if you are going to be there, they do have some merchandise!
I think you bought it on Monday, because I think you told me about it when we were at BLT on Tuesday...
You are right Michelle! So if I was waiting until I updated that day it wouldn't take too very long but if I go ahead and do souvies first it has been photographed. Just need to upload them. Now the question is do I wait for the box to arrive that we shipped home....
Does it match the anything in this picture?

Jamieiscool012.jpg

I can so picture you carrying on of those bags :goodvibes
Oh you tricky thing you! Now I just can't answer that question.... sorry!:cutie:
Joining in from MeMom and Jill's report!

The car in the ditch on the way home had my curiosity piqued.
List of things to do while in a ditch
Call AAA
Dis
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Then hearing you did more damage and to yourself this time!!! :scared1::scared1:

Hope you heal fast and don't get bumped too much.
Love your sense of humor about it all.
Sunday was just not my day! Now way, no how... but I'm glad you are here!
Welcome!
:goodvibes
What a darling D&B wristlet, Nowellsl! That is so pretty, I wonder if it will need to come home with me? :laughing:
Gee whiz, I think it's pretty cute too! I might need to bring one home this summer too, right Shocker?:lmao:
Ohhh I wanted that wristlet so bad when we went, but by the time I got around to actually buying it they were sold out on property. theres always next time.....:)
I think they had plenty this time..... right Shocker?
I'm not normally a fan of D&B, but I made an exception for these :) The purses are a little large for me, but I do like them! The writlet makes a nice camera case.
Lucky for me Shocker is a fan of the large D&B bags.....:laughing: Right dear?
They had quite a few last time we were there (in January). They've modified the design on the print since they first came out (took off the Dooney logo and added a minnie mouse). It does sound like at some point they will be retiring this pattern so I'm glad I got one :goodvibes
All this talk of retiring patterns and stopping the resort merchandise has me in quite an emotional state.....:crazy2:
Oooohhh... that's a good idea! DH wanted me to buy one in March, but I didn't think I'd get much use out of it... but as a camera case.... it might get added to the souvie list for this summer now! ;)
Do you have dates yet for this summer trip?:rolleyes1
You buy things because you can use them? Hey, Wigd, did you read that? You should buy things you can actually use! :cool1:
Enough already! :headache:
Can we see the souvies first? Can we? Can we?? Please, please, PUULLLEEEESE?? I'm channeling my inner 2nd grader here because I know you have missed it...:rolleyes:

Seriously, if you couldn't have guessed, my vote is to see the goodies first.

I hope you got lots of rest today and the kids are gentle with you tomorrow. I'm betting they will surprise you with how careful they will be.:goodvibes

I am leaning towards the souvies first! Just trying to decide if I should do the contest while waiting for the box to arrive.

I love my D&B wristlet! I kept my wallet in it..it was nice to just grab the wristlet out of my purse when we were at a gas station.

I haven't seen everything, so this may have been discussed,
but with the new 'do' and all,
is Shocker rolling your hair for you tomorrow morning? :)

Just letting you know I finally started my TR! Title: A wedding, a disneymoon, and drama free of charge" Link in my signature comiing soon!

No dates officially yet... we're looking at June 6-11 for one trip, and then July 25-30 for our anniversary trip/trip with friends. We also have to squeeze in a week or so in NYC to visit DH's mom in late June. I'm calling MS (and AirTran :headache: ) either tomorrow or Thursday...

I vote for a contest before the box arrives. And I don't even know what the contest is, or what the prize is, for that matter!

Hope today goes well if you go back to school.

You know I love shopping pics... so for DVC merchandise I should go to SSR for the most selection, and maybe AKV. Good thing we are going to have a car!

Hope you have a good and safe day at school today. :)

And tomorrow
and the next day
and the next.... ;)

No dates officially yet... we're looking at June 6-11 for one trip, and then July 25-30 for our anniversary trip/trip with friends. We also have to squeeze in a week or so in NYC to visit DH's mom in late June. I'm calling MS (and AirTran :headache: ) either tomorrow or Thursday...

I vote for a contest before the box arrives. And I don't even know what the contest is, or what the prize is, for that matter!

We will be at AKV July 25th - 30th!! We are in a 2br @ Jambo because my little ones don't like the walk from Kidani:rolleyes:... I stayed in Kidani in November and saw no DVC stuff - I will have to check it out this time... I don't know if I can convince hubby and co to trek over to Saratoga to shop, I would need some type of incentive... any ideas?:idea:

I haven't seen everything, so this may have been discussed,
but with the new 'do' and all,
is Shocker rolling your hair for you tomorrow morning? :)

I don't get it....she does not trust me with her hair but I do get to put on her deodorant!

Which of these did I use this morning?

Hope your school day went by okay WigD! AND I have to say I knew that your WOD purchase was a D&B bag! That is why I said the duck -- don't they still have that dang wood duck on the tag? Check yours...

Hope your school day went by okay WigD! AND I have to say I knew that your WOD purchase was a D&B bag! That is why I said the duck -- don't they still have that dang wood duck on the tag? Check yours...

It's not wooden, but they do indeed have a duck tag on their bags :thumbsup2 Funny, the other day I was at Jared's baseball game and one of the mom's had a D&B purse that looked just like my black Mickey one, except where mine had all those colorful Mickey's hers had ducks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter