Clothing Stores..

Which Ones Do You Like Best? You Can Pick More Than One. :D

• Hollister

• Aeropostale

• American Eagle/Aerie

• Abercrombie & Fitch

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't like any of them. Ehhhh.

If you get something from one of those stores, you see a bazillion other people walking down the street with it.

The only thing I ever got from A&F was my winter coat (pretty basic looking, not an advertisment), and that thing sheds feathers like crazyyy. And the buttons are coming off. NOT good quality.

I tend to gravitate towards high quality stuff.
I used to like Aero when I was like 11. The stuff there is so small o___o;
I got a nice skirt from AE once. That's it, though. It was navy. For camp.
I don't want to get a shirt that says

HOLLISTER all over it.

Seems gimmicky.

I only really like A&E. And that's for basic things like a nice pair of jeans, or t-shirt or something.
But I would never ever buy one of their graphic tees again. I don't like to be a walking ad.

Aero is okay, I can find some stuff I like there.

Otherwise, I avoid all of those stores.

Completely agreed.
I mainly shop at Forever21, Delia's, Target, H&M, etc.

They aren't designer, they're brand names. Designer would be Dolce & Gabana, Chanel, Louis Vuitton etc

I'm british and we have none of those stores but i have to admit that from what i've seen a like a lot of clothes from all of them.
I like New Look and T.K.Maxx
Sorry, I didn't know it was just a brand name.
DramaQueen said:
or how they get holes in them reeeallllyyy easily!
it's ridiculous
I know! I haven't had that happen to me yet. Thankfully.

I shop at Aerie and Hollister out of those, but I like Gap better! ;) Target also has awesome clothes. I'm not a big brand person. If it's cute, then I'll get it. I don't care where it's from.

Seriously? I get all my winter coats from A&F and they're pretty good. There's one I've had for a few years and it's in perfect condition.
I've never really understood the holes and bad quality thing; ..it's never happened to any of my clothes from there.

AE is the only place I will go into now from your list.....but really....why not shop at other stores? Why do you want the same shirt that 10 of your friends have?

i gotta admit.. i LOVE hollister and abercrombie..I do get most of my stuff there. None of my clothes have holes in them. and i have a coat from there and its in perfect condition. - it only sheds when i pull the fur out. lol

I only get a pair jeans once in a while at AE.I go to urban outfitters, american apparel and stuff like that for clothes.

me too. Jeans from AE, the rest from american apparel and urban.
sometimes delia's or a website with a funny shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter