clothing at BW

disneybred

<font color=FF66CC>The patient waiter always gets
Clothes at the BW

I read not to long ago that people were not pleased with the DVC merchandise, especially the sweatshirts. I was thinking of getting on for a present for somebody,but now I'm not sure. Does anyone know how much a DVC sweatshirt is and what kind they have at the BW and are they really as bad as people make them sound?

Thanks!:teeth:

I don't remember the sweatshirts per se, but we thought they had some really nice golf shirts (for my dh)--they were pricey though--I am thinking around $48....I know this does not answer your question, but maybe it helps give you a ballpark figure on how "overpriced" the items are;)

They had some very nice DVC/ BW merchandise at the shop off of the BW lobby about 3 weeks ago. Very nice golf shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, coffee mugs, bathrobes and tee shirts. Everything was pricey but nice!

Is it possible to buy additional backpacks that match the one you get when you join DVC?

thanks for your help. I think i'm still going to buy something there as a gift but I'll be ready to pay too much :crazy:

Just back (12/12) from the BWV. The gift shop had some DVC "Members are Magical" merchandise that included a hooded navy sweatshirt with a zipper front. IIRC, the price was $52.

That's good news, Carol! The members stuff has been pretty dismal the past few years. Glad to hear it is navy and not white! I wish we could get the DVC logo again though. They seem to have abandoned that on clothing.

I bought that sweatshirt while staying at BWV last week.. It is navy blue with "Members are Magical!" on the front left collar, and then a big DVC Logo on the back... Both icons are colored gold.

There was also a T-shirt there in a similar style.. A big "Members are Magical!" covering the front, with the DVC Logo on the back...

There were navy blue polo shirts with the DVC logo over the left breast and "Members are Magical!" on the sleeves. The collars were gold and blue striped. I think the T-shirts were $17..

They also had Navy Blue hats with the DVC logo and "Boardwalk Villas". These were $15 as I recall

We took a trip over to Conch Flats at OKW and the merchandise was pretty similar...

At VB, the merchandise was pretty much the same... VB had some new shirts though with a cool resort logo on them... Three groups of newly hatched turtles swimming out to the ocean... The three groups are cleverly configured to represent a not so hidden Mickey. There were adult and child T-shirts with this pattern... Magnets, and a really cool throw blanket that my DW and I broke down and bought...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter