Clothes for Mickey Mouse (Stuffed!)

sptddog

I wanna leave....NOW!!!
Anyone know if there are doll clothes that fit an 18" mickey mouse? Both my kids love, love, love their Mickey's, and as part of their surprise for our July 2010 trip, I'd like to present them their Mickey's when they wake up (the morning we leave) dressed in Pirate clothes. I can sew them (I think), but frankly I'd prefer to buy doll clothes, or have someone make them for me. My sewing isn't exactly my strong suit. :goodvibes I searched around on the boards, but couldn't come up with an answer.

It's a pirate themed trip (rooms at CBR, autograph books with pirate covers, tie dyed pirate colored t's, drawstring bags w/ a pirate head ironed on for the toys for the plane etc).....a pirate Mickey would top it off!

TIA!

I would think that the outfits from Build a bear workshop would fit well. They have lots of Disney themed clothing there, I know my dd got a sleeping beauty set and tink set there.

I was also going to recommend build a bear.

Little known random fact about BAB clothes: The NFL costumes fit preemie babies...

I was also going to say build a bear, my DD has a Snoopy doll from Kohls, and she dresses it up in clothes from build a bear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter