• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Clothes for Disney

tmillercpa

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I'm new here. We're heading to Disney Sept 21 for our first trip with our 2 children, a girl age 6 and a boy age 5 (although after this morning's tirade by my son, he may be staying home with grandma). Anyhow, I remember seeing some mention of having tshirts made for the whole family with something like "Our first Disney trip" or some such, but now I can't find it. It may have been on ebay. Does anyone know where I can find something like that? Thanks in advance.

I only had one made for my DS(4) to wear on the plane...its says "I'm going to Walt Disney World!" With a picture of mickey mouse walking. I had it made at zazzle.com. It was kind of pricey though...came to about $20 with shipping.

There are a multitude of designs created by others on this thread. You can find it off the main index. Many designers are generous enough to customize to your needs. Then you can create your own shirts at a fraction of the cost.

We leave in 11 days and I have made several shirts. Walmart here had plain tees for $4.00 each.:laundy:

Try Etsy.com too. I ended up ordering DS a Pirate Mickey shirt with his name on it on Ebay but I do recall seeing shirts on Etsy that you could get for the whole family. :thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions. I just wish I had time to explore all the avenues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter