Home Resort: BLT
Broker:
Title Company:
Offer made: 5/7
Offer accepted: 5/7
Sent to ROFR: 5/9
Passed ROFR: 5/31
Closing docs received: 6/4
Closing docs returned: 6/6 (buyer via FedEx), 6/13 (seller via FedEx)
Closing: 6/16
Deed recorded: 6/19
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 7/6
Points in account: 7/7 via chat

Days Total: 61 long days

Already booked first two stays.
Congrats!! 🍾

Please remember that you must use the link to the broker and not the name, If you have trouble posting the link, especially if you do not yet have 10 posts, please leave it blank.

Posts with just a name do get deleted.

This has been the worst part! I have a banking deadline quickly approaching and I need to know if I can squeeze in a trip this year or need to save them for next year. Plus my 11 month window is open!
I believe in case where the contract ownership changed then MS can help bank the points even after the deadline (this is what I have seen in other post) so no need to panic

Still, hopefully the contract shows on your account soon!!! Good luck

I believe in case where the contract ownership changed then MS can help bank the points even after the deadline (this is what I have seen in other post) so no need to panic

The late banking usually is done for those buying direct, and those buying resale are not always given that exception. But, it never hurts to pleads one case!

The late banking usually is done for those buying direct, and those buying resale are not always given that exception.
hmmmm, I thought I saw many posts that MS have helped banked the points for resale (but I guess its not in the rule so it would be YMMV)

Home Resort: Boulder Ridge Villas@WL
Broker: https://www.dvcstore.com
Title Company: https://www.masontitle.com/
Offer made: 6/3/23
Offer accepted: 6/3/23
Sent to ROFR: 6/9/23
Passed ROFR: 6/22/2023
Closing docs received:6/27/2023 funds sent via Cashier's check Fed Ex 7/6/2023
Closing docs returned: 6/27/2023 buyer 7/10/2023 seller
Closing: 7/11/2023
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (existing Member):
Points in account:

Days Total:

I don't know if any of you have done any digging when you bought resale, but I was a little curious and found the contract we bought was originally purchased in 2002 and sold to the people that we are purchasing through dvcstore.com in 2007.

Ya'll, the seller has been through ALOT! I mean ALOT!!! She lost her son and her husband 5 months apart. The husband was only 56!! I believe the son was in his 30s-- how TRAGIC!!

I am not patient but when I found out about all this, all I could think about was this poor woman has had to deal with so much and I need to reflect on that.

There is a reason for every person selling. It may be they don't use it anymore or they need the money or something much more like losing family. :(

Contract with a deed recording date of 6/21 just added to membership today. I've read so many posts regarding calling member services to request for the points to be loaded.
When I called today, I was told that the points aren't ready to be loaded and to check back in 2-3 days.
Does anyone have any insight into this?

Contract with a deed recording date of 6/21 just added to membership today. I've read so many posts regarding calling member services to request for the points to be loaded.
When I called today, I was told that the points aren't ready to be loaded and to check back in 2-3 days.
Does anyone have any insight into this?
I've always had to wait 24 hours after contract is loaded.

Well, good news!! Should be good to go before the banking date.

Home Resort: Saratoga Springs Resort
Broker: Fidelity fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company: Mason https://www.masontitle.com/
Offer made: 5/1/23
Offer accepted: 5/2/23
Sent to ROFR: 5/5/23
Passed ROFR: 5/30/23
Closing docs received: 6/2/23
Closing docs returned (Buyer): 6/6/23 (Wire sent 6/7/23)
Closing: 6/20/23
Deed recorded: 6/21/23
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 7/11
Points in account:

Home Resort: SSR
Broker:
Title Company:
Offer made: 5/17
Offer accepted: 5/17
Sent to ROFR: 5/18
Passed ROFR: 6/6
Closing docs received: 6/6
Closing docs returned: 6/6, wire 6/7, seller 6/15
Closing: 6/20
Deed recorded: 6/20
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 7/10
Points in account: 7/11 after call

Days Total: 55

We are current members that closed on a resale add on two weeks ago. What dvc page are you looking at to see the new contract, even if points haven’t been loaded? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter