Closing Time!!

VGC resale timeline!

Offer accepted 4/3
Passed ROFR 5/11
Title Docs sent to us 6/5
Received title Docs 6/11
Sent back 6/12
Recorded on 6/15
Points were loaded into my DVC account 7/8 (maybe a few days earlier- I probably last checked 7/3)
Whole process- just over 3 months.

I have not received anything by mail yet and never called for my member number. I already owned one contract, so I already was in the system- although this is a different home resort and use year- so two separate contract numbers.
Good timing as I want to make a reservation for next summer on the 12th!

VGC resale timeline!

Offer accepted 4/3
Passed ROFR 5/11
Title Docs sent to us 6/5
Received title Docs 6/11
Sent back 6/12
Recorded on 6/15
Points were loaded into my DVC account 7/8 (maybe a few days earlier- I probably last checked 7/3)
Whole process- just over 3 months.

I have not received anything by mail yet and never called for my member number. I already owned one contract, so I already was in the system- although this is a different home resort and use year- so two separate contract numbers.
Good timing as I want to make a reservation for next summer on the 12th!
Congratulations!!! We are new VGC owners as of April and already adding on there. Can't wait for our first trip! Enjoy!!!

VGC resale timeline!

Sent back 6/12
Recorded on 6/15
Would my assumption be correct that you were not using TT&M as your closing company? Going by current experience, looks like there is a month missing between sending in your closing documents and being recorded.

Recorded 6/29 and still not transferred. I keep saying I won't call back again-but I really want a one night stay over labor day!!

Recorded 6/29 and still not transferred. I keep saying I won't call back again-but I really want a one night stay over labor day!!

I recorded on 6/17 and I still don't have a member number. I am at 22 days and counting as of today. I am starting to lose patience but don't figure there is much I can do at this point since Disney seems so intent on customer no service. I called last Thursday or Friday and they told me I had to wait 3 or 4 weeks. They have 6 days left. I will likely unload on them next week if I don't have a number. I am 9 days short of 4 months right now.

I recorded on 6/17 and I still don't have a member number. I am at 22 days and counting as of today. I am starting to lose patience but don't figure there is much I can do at this point since Disney seems so intent on customer no service. I called last Thursday or Friday and they told me I had to wait 3 or 4 weeks. They have 6 days left. I will likely unload on them next week if I don't have a number. I am 9 days short of 4 months right now.
UG, frustrating!!! Ours took 20 days in April from closing to get our member #in the mail. I got it by phone on day 13. Sounds like they are not as cooperative about giving member #'s by phone now, which is such a bummer. :-( Hope you get it soon!

Ended up getting my letter yesterday with my member number, so a day after I got it on the phone (only after calling several different people). I'm just glad the wait is over!

Ended up getting my letter yesterday with my member number, so a day after I got it on the phone (only after calling several different people). I'm just glad the wait is over!
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Enjoy your points!:banana:

Today was my magic day. :tigger:Called MS and they helped me setup my account so I could log-in. Now it is time to plan a trip.:smickey:

Sent to DVC Friday, March 20, 2015
Passed ROFR Saturday, April 18, 2015
Estoppel Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Received Closing Docs Friday, May 22, 2015
Sent Check for Closing Saturday, May 23, 2015
Closed Thursday, June 11, 2015
Recorded Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Member Number Friday, July 10, 2015

Total Days 112

Today was my magic day. :tigger:Called MS and they helped me setup my account so I could log-in. Now it is time to plan a trip.:smickey:

Sent to DVC Friday, March 20, 2015
Passed ROFR Saturday, April 18, 2015
Estoppel Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Received Closing Docs Friday, May 22, 2015
Sent Check for Closing Saturday, May 23, 2015
Closed Thursday, June 11, 2015
Recorded Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Member Number Friday, July 10, 2015

Total Days 112
Congratulations!!! Wow, that was a long wait! Enjoy those new points!

We recorded the morning of the 25th and I'm climbing the walls trying not to call because I know I'm not going to have an answer yet since it's just over 2 weeks (with a holiday in there as well). Sounds like next week might be the big day for us with people from the 17th and 18th getting their member numbers. I just want this whole process to be DONE!!!

We recorded the morning of the 25th and I'm climbing the walls trying not to call because I know I'm not going to have an answer yet since it's just over 2 weeks (with a holiday in there as well). Sounds like next week might be the big day for us with people from the 17th and 18th getting their member numbers. I just want this whole process to be DONE!!!

Just showed up on the Comptroller website, no word from title agency but I assume that means it was sent to Disney as well.

Find out from your title company when your documents were received at Disney after recording (and verify yourself their recording on the OCC website). We closed May 28th, but our info was not sent for recording until June 1st and it was another 3 days until the package was received at Disney. So it added a week to us getting our membership number over others who closed and recorded the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter