Closing costs comparison TSS vs Fidelity

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by tb1972, Sep 23, 2012.

1. tb1972

tb1972 DIS Veteran

Any idea if there's a difference in closing costs between resales? Our first purchase was through TSS and now are trying to bid on a Fidelity contract.
    Thanks!;)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. JimMIA

JimMIA A little Miami humor...

The Timeshare Store has lower negotiated closing fees for smaller contracts, I believe. I've bought and sold through The Timeshare Store, and am a big fan of their professional service.

But having said that, I think it is much more important to look at the overall picture of a deal, rather than one small aspect of the purchase price. To me, finding a contract that will really meet your family's needs is much more important than trying to wring every last penny of savings out of a deal.

Think long term.

4. ELMC

ELMC DIS Veteran

Fidelity doesn't have that lower price for smaller contracts, their minimum closing cost is $425. So on a smaller contract you'll pay $100 more than with TTS. Like Jim said, it's nice to save $100 but I wouldn't let it sway me if Fidelity had a contract I wanted...especially if you are saving money on the purchase price.