• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closing 4-20 Fountain View Cafe

PrincessWendyBird

Only here could a Princess love a Pirate. Off to N
As we all gathered in the last moments of the evening to have a snack and catch a parade, it all seemed so bittersweet. So much magic that may just disappear in one short month. But, for now we continue to share fun times with great friends in this world we love so much.

Goodnight good friends and hugs to everyone! :hug: Sweet Dreams to all. :cloud9:

PrincessCafeClosing.jpg

fountainviewclose.jpg

This room reminds me so much of WDW.:goodvibes

I will really miss VMK and seeing all of our VMK friends in this world. Let's all hope we can meet up in a family friendly game world if VMK does close!:grouphug:

Yay! Front row in a parade! Gotta :love: it. :thumbsup2

Love your room, Princess. :hug:

Big hugs night everyone. :grouphug:

After all this time...I finally find another outfit I like to wear but so sad that it'll be gone in a month. *Sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter