Closing 10/26 Witches Ballroom

hdmonkeybug

The tag fairy doesn't like Monkeys?
Thanks friends for coming to close with me! Had a SuperYummy time! :cool1: :grouphug: Hope you all enjoyed the candy! Good night to all that were there and those that weren't! Happy Haunts and Halloween Dreams!

halloween.jpg

halloween2.jpg

My what a handsome looking super hero in the bottom of that picture!! Thanks for having us all overto your great room!

It's nice to actually know when somebody clicks on you (first pic.) ;)

Staff have started working on the maze, so get ready for clogged rooms!

Cheesy Dreams everyone :)
~Ren

Renpener said:

~Ren
ROFL!!! :rotfl2: I didn't notice that! The only way that blue arrow goes away is if I move! I was busy stirring the pot! :rotfl:

I always have the community hug boy clicked on my screen!! ;)

Thanks for hosting close monkey! I just couldn't reach the candy in the candy cauldrons heh. Must be the shoes...

Renpener said:

~Ren

Oh, I had my usual knee-jerk reaction to the maze comments, but if they
improved the running of it as much as they improved the ride/slide
competitions, I may actually (gasp!) look forward to the mazes...

Sorry I missed you all last night... I didn't get to go back on after IE crashed in the afternoon, so I found other real life things to do... :rolleyes1

Great room!!!

And look at Bug bug... saying good night to me! I wasnt on at close due to entering in Fall Product Orders for my DD Browine troop.... But it feels good to be remembered! :wave2:

Wow two pictures without my ears!!! Egads!! pirate:

and Hugboy you are so right Pirate Speedy is Going to Disneyland Tomorrow!!

:banana: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :wave2: :yay: :wave: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :yay: :wave2: :woohoo: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :banana: :sunny: :bounce: :woohoo: pirate:

Pirate Speedy said:
Wow two pictures without my ears!!! Egads!! pirate:

and Hugboy you are so right Pirate Speedy is Going to Disneyland Tomorrow!!

:banana: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :wave2: :yay: :wave: :cheer2: :
LOL I didn't notice you and Jegrezo were matching up. Of course I was back and forth sending in game messages I didn't notice Will in there either..no wonder I didn't get my usual "Night Car!" message. :blush: :rotfl2:

Wow! And I thought my room had a lot of bags in it!

That room is amazingly well done. Wish I could've been there!

I was so tempted to not send my friends a "Nite" message since I got home so late...but creature of habit, I went ahead and did it. Next time I'll send you one Car, even if you're standing next to me :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter