Closet watcher!! Finally saying hi !!!

REKALO

Earning My Ears
I signed up for the board a while back but have not posted. I enjoy reading the posts and looking at the pictures from trips and tips, so I thought it was time to be an active member.

My family consists of Wife & Daughter (7). We come to Disney World at least 4 times a year from Ohio for the past 5 years. We just became DVC members in April 2009. WOW HOO!!!

Looking forward to posting our future trips, thoughts, opinions etc.

Four times a year and a DVC owners - I sooooo want to be YOU!:grouphug:

Four times a year and a DVC owners - I sooooo want to be YOU!:grouphug:

Thanks. We have been blessed to enjoy so many trips. We love the new DVC purchase and have already planned out the next year.

We used to have a timeshare @ Orange Lake(next door to AK) that was awesome until we stayed on grounds at BEACH CLUB!!! We were hooked and were able to purchase points at Beach Club.....no turning back now!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

I signed up for the board a while back but have not posted. I enjoy reading the posts and looking at the pictures from trips and tips, so I thought it was time to be an active member.

My family consists of Wife & Daughter (7). We come to Disney World at least 4 times a year from Ohio for the past 5 years. We just became DVC members in April 2009. WOW HOO!!!

Looking forward to posting our future trips, thoughts, opinions etc.

Welcome to the boards. be forwarned...it's addicting. And I love it.

11.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter