Closest Wal-Mart to the Parks?

Treesh

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if someone could point me to the closest Wal-Mart when coming from MCO to Disney? We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge and want to pick up supplies before we hit the hotel. Thanks for the help.

Closest one is at the corner of Osceola Parkway and SR535.

Get off the Greenway (Toll-road 417 from the airport) at Osceola and go LEFT, away from WDW. Then get off of Osceola at Poinciana Blvd. and turn left. The WalMart is just north of Osceola at that intersection.

To go to WDW from there, go back the way you came on Osceola and follow the signs to the MK resort area once you are on property.

Yeah...the one the PP listed is probably the easiest one to get to...and it very nice...rented a house near there one year. If you need more specific directions PM me.

We have been to the Osceola Pkwy one, make sure you have exact change for the toll booths! I don't remember the amount but we were hunting for change!

We have been to the Osceola Pkwy one, make sure you have exact change for the toll booths! I don't remember the amount but we were hunting for change!

Do they not have people at the tollbooths to take your dollars? They do at all the tollbooths in Oklahoma and Kansas.

Some of the booths on the toll roads around Orlando are manned, but some are not (and the one on Osceola at Poinciana is not.)

The ones that are not manned are typically smaller exits from toll roads, and most of the time the toll at those booths does not exceed $.50.

Yes, as the other poster said - Many toll booths are unmanned...

and if you're as stubborn as my DH and you drive - or shall I say blast - through one.... because you don't have any change... the rental car company WILL catch up with you.... :rolleyes1

The one off I-4 is at the Sand Lake Rd exit. If you're leaving Disney property, when you get off the Sand Lake Rd exit, turn left, then turn left again onto Turkey Lake Rd. WE LOVED IT!! I think we went there 2 or 3 times during our vacation. I bought an awesome pair of Mickey flip flops there and I love them & are the most comfy flip flops I've ever had. Also, when the time came for "blister management" (not from the flip flops) we went there for blister band-aids & Nu Skin.

Do they not have people at the tollbooths to take your dollars? They do at all the tollbooths in Oklahoma and Kansas.

I'm used to those KS tolls since I live right on the turnpike and I-35 and let me tell you the FL tolls are nothing like KS tolls. I didn't even know that I was on a toll road until I came up to blinking buckets telling me to drop in all my spare change! I didn't know my car had some many cracks and crevices until that day when I had to search them all. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter