Closest Value to Epcot?????

Minnie

DIS Veteran
We are wanting to attend the Flower & Garden Show at Epcot.

Can anyone tell me which value is the closest to Epcot?

Thanks,

::MinnieMo

Bus rides are quite short from the ALL Stars according to PassPorter.com

All Star Buses-CBR buses---POPbuses--PO buses--- Contemporary
MK 20 min---- 20 min-----25 min------10 min---20 min(mono)
Epcot 10 min-- 15 min-----20 min------10 min---15 min
MGM 10 min----12 min-----15 min------15 min---20min
AK 10 min------20min-------15 min----15 min---20 min
DTD 15 min----20 min------20 min-----15 min---35 min

It only takes 10 minutes to get to Epcot,MGM and AK from All Stars.
MK is 20 min away. That's the same amount of time it takes on the monorail from the Contemporary.

safetymom said:
I would think POP is probably the closest.

Safteymom you are correct. It is 3 miles from POP to Epcot and 4 miles from the All Stars to Epcot but the bus route from the All Stars is more direct and that is why the bus ride is shorter.

Am I correct that the Pop does not share busses where the All-Stars do?

If so would that more than likely make up the difference in bus time?

Minnie said:
Am I correct that the Pop does not share busses where the All-Stars do?

If so would that more than likely make up the difference in bus time?

A WORD ABOUT BUS SHARING

To me Bus Sharing at the All Stars is really a non issue.

In the mornings when the parks are opening each All Star usually has its own dedicated bus.
Mid day it is usually just our stop and maybe one more on the way to the parks. On the way back sometimes it is all 3 but often Sports and Music share a bus and Movies has it's own bus.

I guess some people who stay at POP see all 3 All Star names on the return sign of our bus stop when they head to the POP bus stop and think All Stars also has 3 stops on the way to the park.
(Even when we stop at another AS resort to load up it has not taken more than 5 minutes and we are on our way!)

Have fun wherever you choose to stay.

When we stayed at the POP during Christmas week, bus trips to Epcot, MGM and AK were all under 10 minutes, with I believe AK the shortest. To MK, it was more like 20-25. I have no experience travelling from AS via buses.(stayed once on school music trip so used our own transportation). We felt POP was very centrally located during our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter