Closest "standard room" building to bus stop at POP

labattblue

DIS Veteran
Which "standard room" building at POP is the closest to the bus stop? I want to add a request to my reservation.

Thanks!

Here's a link to the map of Pop:

http://allears.net/acc/popmap3.jpg

It's all a toss up--
I've stayed in the 50's and 80's. Both felt like quick walks.
80's/90's are quick if you walk through the parking lot.
50's was a quick walk around the outside of Classic Hall.
60's allows you access through Classic Hall.

You can always just request "close to bus stop" on your ressie so if they don't have the building you are requesting available, then they at least know WHY you are requesting that building and will put you in another building "close to bus stop" that has availability.

This strategy has always worked for us after a kind CM suggested it years back. We have always requested "quiet location, close to bus stop, high floor". We have never been disappointed.

Take care!

Here's a Pop map that shows the preferred rooms highlighted in yellow. Of course the map isn't to scale but it gives you a pretty good idea.

PopPreferredRooms.jpg

You might have your images turned off, or need to do something to your settings. Click on the link in MYD714's post.

The only buildings that are completely standard are the eighties and nineties. ALL you need to request is "close to the buses" or "as close as possible to the buses". Then let the people who know their own resort locate a room for you.

Thanks Epcotbill, but I don't see the link or the image anywhere.

I don't know why you can't see the image. Try this link. The link in post #2 of this thread does not indicate which rooms are standard or preferred. The one I posted does. The link can be found in the latest Pop Century FAQ thread.
I requested to be close to the food court once and they tried to stick me in the far end of building 7 so I don't leave it up to them anymore. I request a building number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter