• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closest rooms to Belle Vue Lounge in BWI and Villas?

Kingtwin

Earning My Ears
Our family is heading to Disney in 3 weeks. We were unable to book a 2 BR villa so we have a 1BR and also a room in the BWI. We're working on our room request so that we can be as close as possible. Would anyone know the room numbers on the second floor of the inn and villas that would be closest the the lounge? I've been searching for a map with room numbers but haven't found one. Other than the lobby ( we don't want the first floor) the lounge seems to be the most central location to use a reference point. Any other ideas are VERY WELCOME! Thank you!

Over the years I've had the chance to speak to a couple of room assigners and all 3 independently told me it's best to NOT request room numbers. It's always best to describe what you're looking for. For example "2nd floor, close to lounge". If you request a certain room number, they won't know why you wanted that room if it's not available. If you describe what you want it ups your odds greatly as there are always more than 1 or 2 rooms that will meet what you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter