Closest place for coffee if using Disney 's mugs at VGF?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Trying to decide if I should bring coffee to make my own, or get the mugs.

Thanks.

I would bring your own. The mug program is made difficult so that you buy the mug but use it often.

:earsboy: Bill

Oh well, thanks, we missed the chance, at airport now. This was supposed to be a car trip, so we definitely would have had our own, but our dog had health issues, so we stayed with her for an extra few days. She should be OK, we'll deal with the coffee somehow.

They have a drink refill station at the pool bar but I'm not certain they do coffee there - kind of think they do. They do have a Keurig or similar down in the lobby now. Otherwise the location would be Gasparilla Grill but that's under renovation I believe. I'd check at the villas pool bar location- I really think that may have it.

Don't think that was much help at all!

Hint: if you are making coffee in the room make it with bottle water. The worst cup of coffee I ever had was made with WDW tap water.

Well, finally we are on ME. The only text I have received was at 2 something , saying the room was not ready!

Thanks to all who answered! We will go to Kona one morning for the French press!

They have a drink refill station at the pool bar but I'm not certain they do coffee there - kind of think they do. They do have a Keurig or similar down in the lobby now. Otherwise the location would be Gasparilla Grill but that's under renovation I believe. I'd check at the villas pool bar location- I really think that may have it.

Don't think that was much help at all!
They do coffee at pool bar, and they start at 6!

They do coffee at pool bar, and they start at 6!

Good to know! I had it in my head that they did but hadn't ever gotten coffee there so didn't want to say it was definite. That makes it pretty convenient to the villas. A couple of weeks ago I saw that PVB has it at the Oasis pool too. It's a nice change from other pool locatations that only have the soda machines.

Yay, glad to hear it. When I stayed there in Late May 2014, they did not open the villas pool bar until 9A or later, and coffee wasn't ready until later even later than that. One morning I was passing by, and an unhappy coffee drinker was really giving it to the poor CM for coffee not being available earlier. Of course, the CM did not determine the hours, but apparently some feedback must have been heard by those who DO determine the hours if coffee is now there at 6A! Is there anything else available that early?

I think they have increased the items at the pool bar and open it early because Gaspararilla Island Grill closed 10/17/16- 12/14/2016 for remodel. So I wouldn't plan the pool bar opening that early after Gaspararilla Grill reopens.

I understand that coffee is also available in the VGF lobby near the check in area.

Mizners Lounge on the second floor of GF sells and refills mugs. They open at 7 and stay opened until midnight.

Mizners Lounge on the second floor of GF sells and refills mugs. They open at 7 and stay opened until midnight.

Is that the location at GF that has the morning coffee bar that was added to most (maybe all) resorts? So they have espressos, lattes etc too?

Is that the location at GF that has the morning coffee bar that was added to most (maybe all) resorts? So they have espressos, lattes etc too?
I did not notice, we were only in the lounge for a quick look see.
The machine is in the Villa lobby here, we have not used it or even checked it out, but I will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter