* CLOSED *

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmeyersSC

Mouseketeer
I have 500 points available @ 14 / point. These are home resort SSR. These expire August 2018.
These are my personal points, my wife and I are not taking a Disney vacation this year.

My Transfer has been used for the year, sorry.

If you would like to rent please send me your preferred dates so I can check availability.

I have references available on request (this consists of past people I have rented to). You are very welcome to verify with them I do what I say I am going to do.

Thanks!
Bob Meyers

Hey, Bob,

I'm looking for a 2BR villa from 4/14/18 - 4/21/18. Should be in the 300-350 point range. Can you help?

Hi Bob;

I am looking for between 95 -142 points for a stay from 4/30 - 5/4 for a 1 or 2 bedroom. I have 2 young children age 1 & 2 so best judgement on where to stay. Thanks!

James, Molly, Anna and Brian

Happy Friday Bob,
Hello,

looking for points to rent resort not particular: dates May 23 thru may 28 2018 5 nights - studio(90) or 1 bedroom(185) on average

have stayed OKW, BCV in past experienced renter

any suggestions are appreciated

Kris

klbrenner

Hi Bob,
I'm looking to rent a studio at Polynesian 11-26 to 12-3-2018?
Are you able to help me with that? If that is not available, can you
Maybe let know which resort is?
Thanks
Karen

Hey, Bob,

I'm looking for a 2BR villa from 4/14/18 - 4/21/18. Should be in the 300-350 point range. Can you help?
Everything is booked across all Orlando resorts on the 14th of March. If you can move back one day I can get you into SSR the 15-22 in the 2BR. Other resorts have less availability.

Hi Bob;

I am looking for between 95 -142 points for a stay from 4/30 - 5/4 for a 1 or 2 bedroom. I have 2 young children age 1 & 2 so best judgement on where to stay. Thanks!

James, Molly, Anna and Brian
The 1 BR at the SSR is 220 for those dates. Thats the cheapest available. I checked studio's and there is no availability those dates.

Hi Bob,
I'm looking to rent a studio at Polynesian 11-26 to 12-3-2018?
Are you able to help me with that? If that is not available, can you
Maybe let know which resort is?
Thanks
Karen
These are Saratoga Springs resort points. They can only be used at non-SSR resorts up to 7 months in advance. You would need to find a Polynesian DVC member to reserve that far in advance at that resort. I can make you SSR resort reservations if you wish. That would be 89 points base or 107 points preferred room in the studio.

Hey Bob!

Looking to stay in a 1BR Villa at Boardwalk March 17-19! Thank you :)

Hi,

Looking for a Studio for 5 nights 4/26-5/1. Prefer AKV or Boardwalk but is open to any available resort. Dates can also be +/- 1-2 days. Thank you.

Looking for a 1 bedroom at AKL for two nights and are somewhat flexible with our check in date. Could go anywhere from 7th of March through the 15th. Please let me know. Thanks so much!

Looking for a 1 bedroom at AKL for two nights and are somewhat flexible with our check in date. Could go anywhere from 7th of March through the 15th. Please let me know. Thanks so much!
I don't see any availability beyond single days here and there.

Hi Bob, We are looking to rent for 5 consecutive nights after the 4th of July in BCV as first choice or anything else that may be avail. We are experienced renters and have stayed at OKW, BWV and Poly. Thank you!

Hi Bob, We are looking to rent for 5 consecutive nights after the 4th of July in BCV as first choice or anything else that may be avail. We are experienced renters and have stayed at OKW, BWV and Poly. Thank you!
I don't see any studio availability fully covering those dates. There is 1BR availability at BWV and OKW but I do not have enough points remaining. I can get you into a studio at SSR but thats all I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter