closed !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfd91

Mouseketeer
My home studio is AKV and points must be used by January 31, 2018. I am an experienced renter having done it the last 4 years. You can also email me at cfdpaul@yahoo.com Thx Paul L.

Last edited:
Very interested for early November, prefer GFV-studio but also willing to do Poly, AKL, FWL, & SSR. Studio is preferred but open to 1-bedrooms.

teachers looking for this summer 6 nights consecutive in a studio at beach club and fill in with boardwalk or another dvc studio that would fit 5 +inf- we really want to try bc for as long as possible

Interested in a two bedroom villa, value view, at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo House preferred. Check-in date July 25, 2017 and check-out date July 31, 2017 (six nights). Five people. Experienced rentee. Please advise if points are still available. ºoº

Last edited:

Looking for an AKL value studio - two adults - one night only - 8/30/17.
Thank you !

looking for Wilderness Lodge Villas arriving June 24 2017 and departing July 2nd 2017. Family of 2 adults and 2 children. Please let me know if points are available. Thank you

We are looking for a studio our dates are Sept. 14-17 (4 nights) Our first choice is BCV, second choice BWV, third choice AKL. We understand you can't book the BCV or BWV yet. If we commit to buying one of those on Feb. 14 would you rent us your points?

Hello! I have rented several times before and I am interested in 2 separate trips at AKV Jambo house in a standard studio:

Trip 1:
Check in Sunday, 6/4 and Check out Friday 6/9 for 65 pts.
2 adults and 2 children.

Trip 2:
Check in Sunday 12/17 and check out Thursday 12/21 for 48 pts...would love to see if value was available though for 36 :)
2 adults and 2 children

Feel free to email me:
npilia@hotmail.com
Thank you!

Hi Paul - I'm very interested in AKL. Looking for check in on 8/6/2017 and check out on 8/11/2017; 4 adults in a Value or Standard Studio at Kidani or Jambo.

Please feel free to email me at lhsiao11@gmail.com
Thank you!

My home studio is AKV and points must be used by January 31, 2018. I am an experienced renter having done it the last 4 years. Paul L.
Hi Paul,
Still waiting to get my DVC membership. But was wanting to know if I could get 74 points at SSR for two nites (15 & 16 August) a 2 bedroom villa. My email is gsy4@ aol.com.
Thanks
Gary

Do you still have points available? Looking for one night at Aulani - April 17 in a studio ocean view.

Last edited:
Looking for two rooms in a value studio at AKL for either 10/1, 10/3, or both nights, if available. We are already booked in two rooms on 10/2 and are looking to extend that trip.

Interested in a two bedroom villa, value view, at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo House preferred. Check-in date July 25, 2017 and check-out date July 31, 2017 (six nights). Five people. Experienced rentee. Please advise if points are still available. ºoº
Value view is not available for those dates

looking for Wilderness Lodge Villas arriving June 24 2017 and departing July 2nd 2017. Family of 2 adults and 2 children. Please let me know if points are available. Thank you
All nights of this trip are not available.

Hello! I have rented several times before and I am interested in 2 separate trips at AKV Jambo house in a standard studio:

Trip 1:
Check in Sunday, 6/4 and Check out Friday 6/9 for 65 pts.
2 adults and 2 children.

Trip 2:
Check in Sunday 12/17 and check out Thursday 12/21 for 48 pts...would love to see if value was available though for 36 :)
2 adults and 2 children

Feel free to email me:
npilia@hotmail.com
Thank you!
Only partial availability on your first dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter