CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

valentinasdad

Dvc member
Will provide all personal contact information as well as my restaurant information located in new jersey.

12 per point
After reservation is booked i will be happy to add dining plan and magical express. All points rented are yours untill they expire and i will be happy to change your reservation if need be...based on availability. All rentals will have a rental contract. Please email me for all rental inquiries. Anthonymarra1123@gmail.com ..give me room type and a list of Preffered resorts in order of preference

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking for a 1 Bed Room at the Bay Front Towers for the following days 4/24/16 to 4/28/16. Check in would be the 24th and checkout would be the 28th. 2 Adults 2 Kids.

Do you have VGC for Jan or Feb 2016 by any chance i am also senting you an email.

Will provide all personal contact information as well as my restaurant information located in new jersey.

12 per point
After reservation is booked i will be happy to add dining plan and magical express. All points rented are yours untill they expire and i will be happy to change your reservation if need be...based on availability. All rentals will have a rental contract. Please email me for all rental inquiries. Anthonymarra1123@gmail.com ..give me room type and a list of Preffered resorts in order of preference

Hi,
Email sent.
Thanks

Hello! I'm looking for some points between Jan 14 and 18th 2016; BLT MK view am studio with 2 adults and 2 kids.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter