Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorie13

Mouseketeer
I have the following points available for rent for reservations made after February 1st, 2015.

210 BLT Feb 2015 UY at $13.50/point.
For reservations made after Feb 1st, 2015.

I do have rental experience and will require a contract signed with 50% deposit (plus pay pal fees or Chase Quick Pay with no fees) upon reservation and the balance due 60 days before vacation. Can help set up ME or DDP if needed.

If interested send me your dates, number in your party, adults and children, resort location and room type. The more flexible you are, the better chance of finding what you are looking for.

Hi,
I’m looking for any studio at ANY of the on-site resorts for the date Apr 18-21, 2015 – 3 nights. I have rented points several times in the past.
Thanks,
Kevin

Sent you a PM with the availability for your time requested.
Hi,
I’m looking for any studio at ANY of the on-site resorts for the date Apr 18-21, 2015 – 3 nights. I have rented points several times in the past.
Thanks,
Kevin

Thank you for the transfer of points. During the transaction and after payment, you communicated well and were very efficient. I would definitely do business with you again.

GB

Thank you, Lorie. You've been very helpful and I'm glad I was able to rent points from you.

Thank you, it was a pleasure doing business with you also.

Thank you for the transfer of points. During the transaction and after payment, you communicated well and were very efficient. I would definitely do business with you again.

GB

Hi Lorie,

I am seeking 2 AKL Jambo Value Studios:
1) 10/16/2015 - 10/25/2015 (9 nights) - 93 points
2) 10/23/2015 - 10/25/2015 (2 nights) - 24 points

I need someone who has AKL as their home resort and is willing to book exactly at the 11-month mark, due to limited availability and popularity of AKL Value Studios.

Please let me know if available. Thank you in advance for your response.

Best,
Nicole

Send a PM
Hi Lorie,

I am seeking 2 AKL Jambo Value Studios:
1) 10/16/2015 - 10/25/2015 (9 nights) - 93 points
2) 10/23/2015 - 10/25/2015 (2 nights) - 24 points

I need someone who has AKL as their home resort and is willing to book exactly at the 11-month mark, due to limited availability and popularity of AKL Value Studios.

Please let me know if available. Thank you in advance for your response.

Best,
Nicole

I am looking for a BLT owner to secure a booking for a 2 bedroom standard view for Dec 2015 (125 points) when the 11 month booking window opens up in January. I was not entirely clear from your post whether you could do that, or if you can't make reservations before February.

I can't PM yet but I am working on getting enough posts so that I can.

Sent a PM
I am looking for a BLT owner to secure a booking for a 2 bedroom standard view for Dec 2015 (125 points) when the 11 month booking window opens up in January. I was not entirely clear from your post whether you could do that, or if you can't make reservations before February.

I can't PM yet but I am working on getting enough posts so that I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter