Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProgressCity

Mouseketeer
I have up to 288 points available for rent at $10/point + paypal fees. The home resort is AKV. Please PM if you are interested. In your PM let me know what you would like and I will call and check availability. Please include in your PM your first choice and then anything else you are willing to take if your first choice is not available. Thank you!

Hello looking for two nights in a studio dec 10th and 11th....saratoga last resort...thank you

I just got off the phone with member services checking availability and I have responded to the PMs that I got.

@karentan The points expire further out than we can book right now. They expire December of 2012.

@Skatermom there is no availability for the dates you want.

I'm looking for April 1 - 8. Possibly Old Key West. New to this, can't pm you yet not enough posts.
Thanks
Michelle

I'm looking for April 1 - 8. Possibly Old Key West. New to this, can't pm you yet not enough posts.
Thanks
Michelle

Michelle, I assumed you meant a studio when I called to check and they do have a studio available at OKW for your dates.

Everyone else, I am caught up on responding to PMs.

Hi, can't PM yet I'm also new to this! But we are looking for a 1BR sept 4-12th 2011..Animal Kingdom Villas or Beach Club...

New to this
Need 1 or 2 nights in OCT 2011 Oct 23 AKV or AKL ? Whats the difference ? Whats the price per point and how much would the total be ? I looked it said 9 points is that right ? there are 2 adults please PM me if you can with the info on the dates if avail and how I pay you etc - Im so helpless here LOL

Update:

I have rented out most of the points and I only have 44 left.

If you are wanting to rent less than 30 I would only do it for $15/pt.

Thanks to all those who have inquired about my points! I am caught up on all PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter