Closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmktech

Earning My Ears
Hello, I have 120 points for rent or transfer, they expire on 8/1/2008.

$11.00 Point

Thanks

Ron K

Hello all interested...I can not reply to any P.M.'s my post count is a mear 3.

Please provide alternative for my response.

Thanks

Ron K.
dispoints @ 2ems (dot) com

Hello,

I am staying at Disney from 5/12-5/15. So far, I have the 13th booked in a studio at the boardwalk. If you could, could you check for a reservation at any resort for a studio on either 5/12 or 5/14, or both?

Thanks in advance

Kevin.Tita@gmail.com

We are looking for any resort May 25-May 30 for our honeymoon. Willing to pay with paypal. I have never done this before, but have been doing a lot of research. Thanks.

I would like 26 points for VWL for May 26th and 27th. Are those dates available?

I need 88 points for may 30 - june 5 2008 at OKW please contact me if available, can use paypal

Hello! I am looking for 55-70 points at any studio for a stay 6/29-7/4 although I can go into July a few more weeks, if necessary to get a res.

Thanks!
Dana

Hello,

I am interested in 100 pointes - we would love to stay ad Animal Kingdom - 2 adults + 1 child (6 years) - travel dates - Last week of May or 1st week of June, 2008 - please let me know if you can accomodate my request.

Thank you,
Sonya Maaytah
416-433-7603

Hello!

I am looking for a studio in the Animal Kingdom Villas for the last week of May or the 1st week of June, 2008 – I believe I need 99 points. We are 2 adults + 1 child. I am open to suggestions. Please let me know if you can help!

Thank you,
Sonya Maaytah
416-433-7603

looking to rent june10 for 3 nights in a studio at bcv orbwv june 17would be fine also for the 3 nights thanks

Hi -

Interested in 109 pts. (I think - new at this) for OKW for 6/21 - 6/27 - looking for room for a family of 5, and haven't stayed there before.

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter