Closed: Updated: For Rent: 6 points to transfer @ 8.00 a point Sept. 30, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krischaser

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello--6 points available for transfer for 8.00 a pointthat must be used by Sept. 30th 2013. We are unable to use them and would hate them to go to waste. My preferred method of payment is Paypal. I do work so I will try to check this thread as often as I can :)

Thanks!

Hello...can you get me two nights (September 14-16) Deluxe Studio at the Boardwalk Villas for two adults? Thank you... (I would PM you, but my "post count" isn't high enough yet) ;-)

Hi! Looking for a studio for 1 night 9/1-9/2 - anywhere, but prefer VWL or AKL....thanks!

Ok I checked and it is mainly Saratoga that is available. Mouseka--- your time frame is available at SSR. Scottaka-- your time frame is also available at SSR. If you are interested please pm me with names in party, address, phone number, and ages. Thanks!:)

Looking for 3 nights 8/28-8/31, can pay right away, either Animal Kingdom or Saratoga Springs. 2 adults and 2 children.

Thanks!

Need ssr studio
Check in 9/19 checkout 9/21 27 points
Ill pay $8 a point that's $206
2 adults
Ill also need quick service dining as well
Thanks

Hi Kris...we are staying at VWL right now for sons 3rd birthday..looking for last minute miracle to extend trip :)...looking for studio here or elsewhere fri and sat nite....thanks, Gary

Looking for Animal Kingdom - best room available for 9/27 for my birthday. 2 adults. If you have points available still. Could consider 9/27 - 9/29 depending on cost. smh5130 @ comcast.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter