CLOSED - Updated 118 points left, SSR April use year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we are unable to use our points this year so would like to rent them out.

Home resorts at both Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. Will not transfer but happy to make any bookings.

Rentals for less than 200 points at $12 per point. Rentals for 200 points or more at $10 per point.

Down to 332 points available. April use year.

I'm looking to go April 2013. Any two bedroom villa would do. Thanks.

Looking for a studio at AKV check in 10/12 out 10/14. Would like a savannah view and according to points chart its 18 a night, so 36 points. Would consider other alternatives at this location if not a huge price difference. Thanks!!!!

Cristy

Looking for a studio at AKV check in 10/12 out 10/14. Would like a savannah view and according to points chart its 18 a night, so 36 points. Would consider other alternatives at this location if not a huge price difference. Thanks!!!!

Cristy

No availability at all for a studio at any resort that weekend.

I am looking for 44 points for Aulani Novermber 15th one bedroom garden isle view - already have the 16th - 25th booked but need to add one night and no points left :(

Let me know if you can do that

thanks!
Kari
DVC Member 2009
Tigger fanatic!

I am looking for 44 points for Aulani Novermber 15th one bedroom garden isle view - already have the 16th - 25th booked but need to add one night and no points left :(

Let me know if you can do that

thanks!
Kari
DVC Member 2009
Tigger fanatic!

Yes I could, it's available.

Hi,

Looking to go 1/1/13-1/5/13 BLT studio. Standard view is preferred but open to other options.

Thanks,
Dara

OKW and SSR available, no other resorts for that time period.

UHG! I was afraid of that! Is there any availability for a 1BR at BLT or VWL? We are traveling with friends that really want to stay at one of those.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by stacieb706
Dates for travel 12/27-1/1

Resort of choice: animal kingdom, Saratoga springs

12 people
6 adults
6kids: 13yrs, 11yrs, 10yrs, 8yrs, 2yrs, 2yrs

2 families of 5 & 1 family of 2

Would be interested in studios & 1 bedroom villas

Thanks!
Stacie

Originally Posted by stacieb706
Dates for travel 12/27-1/1

Resort of choice: animal kingdom, Saratoga springs

12 people
6 adults
6kids: 13yrs, 11yrs, 10yrs, 8yrs, 2yrs, 2yrs

2 families of 5 & 1 family of 2

Would be interested in studios & 1 bedroom villas

Thanks!
Stacie

Nothing available for that time frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter