CLOSED - Updated 118 points left, SSR April use year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for explaining that to me.

My understanding is that they make available a certain number of rooms for cash pay, the vast majority of the rooms are for the DVC members. Waitlisting is just a process where you are put on a list and if people cancel their vacation you may get the reservation. I haven't had much luck with waitlisting over the years.

Thank you so much for checking. Last time we stayed at the SSR treehouse, is that available Jan 5th through 13th.

Thank you so much for checking. Last time we stayed at the SSR treehouse, is that available Jan 5th through 13th.

Treehouse villa not available 1/10 and 1/11. 2BR still available at SSR and OKW. Both can accomodate 9, however you would have to provide linens for 9th person at SSR.

Wondering if you still have points available. We are a party of 4, two adults and two kids ages 11 and 12. We are looking for a stay from August 7 through August 14. Standard room OKW would be fine, but would love Boardwalk or Beach Club, even Wilderness Lodge. I think I would need somewhere around 134 points.

Thanks for checking.

Wondering if you still have points available. We are a party of 4, two adults and two kids ages 11 and 12. We are looking for a stay from August 7 through August 14. Standard room OKW would be fine, but would love Boardwalk or Beach Club, even Wilderness Lodge. I think I would need somewhere around 134 points.

Thanks for checking.

Only SSR and OKW available. OKW studio, 108 points.

Hi, do you have any points available still? I am interested in 8/26 - 9/1 2012. Would like to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas, studio with savannah view. approx 104 points.
Thank you very much,
Eric

Hi, do you have any points available still? I am interested in 8/26 - 9/1 2012. Would like to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas, studio with savannah view. approx 104 points.
Thank you very much,
Eric

AKV studio savannah view available for 8/26-9/1.

Are you able to book at AKV?

We are looking for 51 points available for use for 4 people.
4 year old DS
8 year old DD
myself 29
husband 34

We are looking at staying at AKV in a value studio January 8, 2013, checking out January 13, 2013. Please let me know.

I am looking for a BLT Studio Magic view from Friday 12/7/12 thru Saturday 12/15/12. Please let me know if available. Thanks.

Are you able to book at AKV?

We are looking for 51 points available for use for 4 people.
4 year old DS
8 year old DD
myself 29
husband 34

We are looking at staying at AKV in a value studio January 8, 2013, checking out January 13, 2013. Please let me know.

AKV not available, SSR for 66 points available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter