• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED- Update- 20 Points left ($14 per point)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoodlesMom

DIS Veteran
48 points for sale at $14 per point.

***These points contain restricted points so resevervations can only be made no more than 7 months in advance.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to book a Standard View Studio at Boardwalk Villas from May 4 - 7, 2018 for a total of 48 points :) I have rented many times before and it's always been a wonderful experience :yay: :thanks:

Hello. There's no availability at the Boardwalk. The only availability at OKW is September 4 and September 6th.

Hello. There's no availability at the Boardwalk. The only availability at OKW is September 4 and September 6th.

Okay. Thank you for checking. Is there by chance any availability for those dates at any of the other resorts? Or on dates around the ones I gave you? We can be flexible on the dates. We are just looking for something between the end of August and beginning of September.

Okay. Thank you for checking. Is there by chance any availability for those dates at any of the other resorts? Or on dates around the ones I gave you? We can be flexible on the dates. We are just looking for something between the end of August and beginning of September.

There is availability at Saratoga August 28-31st for 52 points.

There is availability at Saratoga August 28-31st for 52 points.

Sorry if I sound dense. I am new to the whole Disney Vacation Club and renting. I have never done it before. I thought your post mentioned that you only had 48 points available? If this is true then I would still need 4 more points to book the stay. Is here someway I can buy the extra points? Or do I just have to take off a day to lower the cost of the stay?

Sorry if I sound dense. I am new to the whole Disney Vacation Club and renting. I have never done it before. I thought your post mentioned that you only had 48 points available? If this is true then I would still need 4 more points to book the stay. Is here someway I can buy the extra points? Or do I just have to take off a day to lower the cost of the stay?

You are correct. Disney will allow me to buy a few "one time use points." They charge $15 per point for those so I can book your reservation using my 48 points as well as adding 4 that can be purchased from DVC. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss the details.

You are correct. Disney will allow me to buy a few "one time use points." They charge $15 per point for those so I can book your reservation using my 48 points as well as adding 4 that can be purchased from DVC. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss the details.

Okay. Great! Let me just discuss this with my mom and I will get back to you. Thank you for the quick response and for all of your help! We look forward to working with you further!

Good morning,
I'm not sure if you still have points available, but I am looking for a studio for one night (dates 10/6/17-10/7/17) at Grand Floridian, Polynesian, or Bay Lake Tower. 2 adults and 2 children. Thank you! My email is kristen2118@yahoo.com

T

There is no availability for either of those but there is availability for one night on December 16th at Beach Club for 16 points.

For that trip I was hoping for one of those resorts. How about 2/14-2/15/18? Is there studio availability anywhere? AKL value and BWI standard would be ideal, but and studio would be fine.

Hi there! Any studio availability this weekend, 8/5 through 8/6? Would prefer a studio, because it's just two of us, but I am willing to look at whatever is available! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter