• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Up to 700 BWV Points for Rent or Transfer @ $18pp - Current & 2022/2023 Use Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel.Smith

Earning My Ears
I'm a renter with 15-years of experience. The last time I had to post points was in 2014. I've rented to the same families every year since. I'm only posting this year because I'm travelling earlier than normal, and will have a surplus of points in my 2022/2023 Use Year. I can provide references if requested.

I'm happy to help novice renters / transfers, so don't be afraid to message me. I respond within 24-hours.

Point details are as follows:
- 325 BWV Points - June 2022/2023 Use Year - Travel must occur after May 2022 <-- Transaction pending.
- 270 BWV Points - August 2022/2023 Use Year - Travel must occur after July 2022 <-- Transaction pending.
- 117 64 BWV Points - August 2021/2022 Use Year - Travel must occur before August 2022 or Banked
NOTE: All points are eligible for transfer. Payment in full is required PRIOR to transfer. PM me if interested as I insist on connecting via voice when doing transfers.

For Rentals, I need the following to complete a reservation:
- Resort(s), Room Type, Room View requested
- Arrival & Departure Dates
- First & Last Name (including Title) of each guest
- Age of each person under 18
- Home Address
- Contact Telephone #
- Contact e-mail address
- Any special requests or celebrations
NOTE: If you just want me to check on availability, just reply or PM me with the Resort(s) choices, Room Type, Views, and Arrival / Departure Dates.

Process I Follow & Terms:
1) I prioritize transfer requests first, then rental requests in the order in which I receive them.
2) Booking will be made for you. No deposit is required.
3) I will confirm with you all the pertinent details.
4) I will forward the confirmation from DVC when I receive it.
5) Payment is expected within 30 days of YOUR receipt of the DVC booking confirmation.
6) I provide you with my contact information in the event you need to reach me quickly.

NOTE #1: Full payment MUST be received 35 days prior to travel or reservation will be cancelled.
NOTE #2: Payment total is NET to me. PayPal has an option that doesn't incur fees to me. If a renter chooses other options, then the renter is responsible for fees I incur.
NOTE #3: Once payment is made, points are yours to do with as you please. Although I will be more than happy to help you make changes as required (within DVC rules), unfortunately, I don't offer refunds.
NOTE #4: Travel MUST occur within the UY rules of the points (or Banked), or they will be forfeited.

Final Note. I believe in dealing openly and honestly with people. Renting DVC points is an activity that requires trust between the parties. For new renters, please review the FAQs to ensure this is right for you.

Daniel

Last edited:
I believe I need 141 pts for my request. BVC check in 6/16/22, check out 6/19/22. Two bedroom for 6 adults. Would like room with two queen-size beds. I also believe seven month window is 11/16/21. Can you help? Thanks

Hi, I am looking to get a couple studios from Feb 21 through the 27th, do you know if there is any availability? thanks

Daniel, trying to figure all this out. Owner since 1994 but have never needed to buy points or ask for a transfer. The new borrowing rule and having to use points last summer because of Covid has left me short for an Aulan trip we have had to postpone twice. My use year is Sept and resort OKW. I am booking for 17 people on December 9, 7 months. We are traveling July 9-16. We need either a GV and a 2 bedroom or 3 2-bedrooms. I need either 321 for the 3 2-bedrooms or 433 for the GV and a 2 bedroom depending on availability on December 9. Do you have these points and with your use years when can we book at 7 months for July 9-16? Just can’t wrap my head around this. Having different use years has me confused. We have Sept through all our contracts. Hope you can help.
Thanks., Merilyn

Hi I’m looking for a standard view studio for 10 nights from 17th August 2022, please could you let me know if this is available.
Thanks

I am looking to book two BWV standard view studios for October 19-22, 2022. It may be too early? Thanks for your help :earsboy:

I believe I need 141 pts for my request. BVC check in 6/16/22, check out 6/19/22. Two bedroom for 6 adults. Would like room with two queen-size beds. I also believe seven month window is 11/16/21. Can you help? Thanks
I didn't know what BVC was, so I looked at BCV and BWV. Only partial availability @ BCV, and full availability at BWV.

Daniel, trying to figure all this out. Owner since 1994 but have never needed to buy points or ask for a transfer. The new borrowing rule and having to use points last summer because of Covid has left me short for an Aulan trip we have had to postpone twice. My use year is Sept and resort OKW. I am booking for 17 people on December 9, 7 months. We are traveling July 9-16. We need either a GV and a 2 bedroom or 3 2-bedrooms. I need either 321 for the 3 2-bedrooms or 433 for the GV and a 2 bedroom depending on availability on December 9. Do you have these points and with your use years when can we book at 7 months for July 9-16? Just can’t wrap my head around this. Having different use years has me confused. We have Sept through all our contracts. Hope you can help.
Thanks., Merilyn
I have the points in the UY you need. My math on the points needed is different than yours. A 2-Bedroom @ OWK is 269 per room.
Hi I’m looking for a standard view studio for 10 nights from 17th August 2022, please could you let me know if this is available.
Thanks
Only a BWV Studio Pool/Garden is available. It's 173 points.

Thanks., Merilyn
We own at OKW but are going to Aulani. Sorry if I made this confusing. Booking on Dec 9 (7 months) for July 9-16 at Aulani in Hawaii. We need a transfer for the needed points to go with what I have already.

Thanks., Merilyn
It is taking all my points I have now and borrowing 50% of 2022. I will still need either 321 or 433. Please check my math. I have 1068 points and borrowing (50%) from 2022 which is 375. I will have 1443 points. I need for 7 days at Aulani GV 1288 points and 2 bedroom 588 points for a total of 1876. OR 3. 2-bedrooms at 588 each for a total of 1764 points. Please check all out to make sure I am right. Can you transfer those and when can I book with all of the points? Does Dec 9 booking still work for your points? Do you know how long a transfer takes. Really want the GV but so not sure if we can get it at 7 months. It is available now so hoping it will be Dec 9. Hope this makes more since. How can I connect with you?

It is taking all my points I have now and borrowing 50% of 2022. I will still need either 321 or 433. Please check my math. I have 1068 points and borrowing (50%) from 2022 which is 375. I will have 1443 points. I need for 7 days at Aulani GV 1288 points and 2 bedroom 588 points for a total of 1876. OR 3. 2-bedrooms at 588 each for a total of 1764 points. Please check all out to make sure I am right. Can you transfer those and when can I book with all of the points? Does Dec 9 booking still work for your points? Do you know how long a transfer takes. Really want the GV but so not sure if we can get it at 7 months. It is available now so hoping it will be Dec 9. Hope this makes more since. How can I connect with you?
I'd have to double check your math tonight after work, but to answer your other questions as I understand them:
1) I can transfer out as many points as you need, however, YOU can only RECEIVE a transfer ONCE per membership Use Year. If you only have a single membership, then the most we could do is the 325 points I have in my larger membership.
2) Last transfer I did was about 5 years ago. If memory serves, they happen immediately, but it took a couple of hours for the other person to see and use the points. It may have gotten faster since then.
3) Your Dec. 9th booking date is a reservation restriction, not a point one. That appears to be the correct 7 month mark.
4) My June 2022 UY would be perfect for your July reservation.
5) PM me if you want to connect and I'll provide you with my contact information.

So let me get this straight. I have one use year, one member number but several contract numbers. So I can only have one transfer and that would be the 325, right? How do I PM you?

We have dvc but not at BWV so you booking the reservation would help tremendously as we don’t have priority booking at BWV at this time. Looking for 6/17 check in. 6/20 check out. Deluxe studio (3 people) with garden view has availability for 53 points. Please let me know if we can make this happen. My email is lzegarski@comcast.net and I can send you all pertinent information

So let me get this straight. I have one use year, one member number but several contract numbers. So I can only have one transfer and that would be the 325, right? How do I PM you?
Correct. Transfers are associated with membership #'s, not contracts, and you can only do 1 in OR out per UY. If you only have a single membership #, then 325 is likely the most I can transfer you. I'll PM you and we can chat tonight.

Daniel, I'm interested in doing a transfer of 265 points for a trip in October 2022. Do you you have any transfers available that would suit that time frame?

We have dvc but not at BWV so you booking the reservation would help tremendously as we don’t have priority booking at BWV at this time. Looking for 6/17 check in. 6/20 check out. Deluxe studio (3 people) with garden view has availability for 53 points. Please let me know if we can make this happen.
There is availability. It's best that you PM me with the details I need to complete the reservation as you're not permitted to do that in the general forums. I notice that you're new to DisBoards. All you need to get access to the PM system is to have 10 posts. If you check my posting history, you'll see how easy it is to do. Also, here's an FAQ to help - (3) HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) | The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter