Closed: Up to 200 points for rent. $15/point. HHI Home resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney316

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
Offering 170 HHI points for rent and willing to use up to 30 additional to complete a reservation (200 total).

$15 per point.

Can book all resorts up to 7 mo. out, and HHI 11 mo. out. The 170 are banked from March 2020 UY so can be used for travel between now and 2/28/2022. Please include desired dates, resort, room type, and view preferences with your inquiry.

Experienced renter but first time renting on DisBoards. Will provide a written contract and accept payment via Venmo or PayPal.

Offering 170 HHI points for rent and willing to use up to 30 additional to complete a reservation (200 total).

$15 per point.

Can book all resorts up to 7 mo. out, and HHI 11 mo. out. The 170 are banked from March 2020 UY so can be used for travel between now and 2/28/2022. Please include desired dates, resort, room type, and view preferences with your inquiry.

Experienced renter but first time renting on DisBoards. Will provide a written contract and accept payment via Venmo or PayPal.
I am interested in a 1 bedroom at Animal Kingdom Kidani Friday,Oct 22 checking out Sunday, October 24. I can see it is available (at least at this moment!) through a family member’s DVC account. We are ready to book and pay via PayPal. It is a total of 58 points. Please let me know if you can book!

I am interested in a 1 bedroom at Animal Kingdom Kidani Friday,Oct 22 checking out Sunday, October 24. I can see it is available (at least at this moment!) through a family member’s DVC account. We are ready to book and pay via PayPal. It is a total of 58 points. Please let me know if you can book!
Send me a PM so we can share the details. I should definitely be able to help.

AKL, SSR, Any other DW Resort
June 12-13
Studio
V, S, SW
4 - 2 Adults 2 Kids 12,8

Thank you

AKL, SSR, Any other DW Resort
June 12-13
Studio
V, S, SW
4 - 2 Adults 2 Kids 12,8

Thank you

Availability at OKW (18 points), SSR (18-20), Poly Lake view (32), AKL standard (17)

If you’re interested, send me a PM with the resort you prefer, names and ages for everyone traveling, home address, phone, and email.

RR. Tower Studio. April 28, 2020.
Any april studio availability left at any resort? 1 night. 2 adults. Thanks

RR. Tower Studio. April 28, 2020.
Any april studio availability left at any resort? 1 night. 2 adults. Thanks
No RR availability that night. RR does have a studio preferred view on 4/30 for 25 points.

Other resorts have availability on 4/28:
Poly 24 points standard / 26 points lake view
SSR 14 standard / 16 preferred
BWV 18 garden/pool
BLT 25 theme park

$15 per point.

Would love to see if anything was available to rent points at any resort from July 2- July 5. A studio or 1 bedroom would do nicely. Thanks.

Would love to see if anything was available to rent points at any resort from July 2- July 5. A studio or 1 bedroom would do nicely. Thanks.
SSR and OKW both have availability those dates for both studios and 1 beds. Range from 50 to 115 points. I’d only have enough points available for a studio at either resort.

PM sent
Looking OKW 6/5 -6/12
Studio/standard view near Hospitality House.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the interest! All of my points are spoken for at this point. If anything changes I’ll reactivate the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter