(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yay for new mugs....my daughter was only just asking if there would be new mug colors for our next trip...now I can show her the new design :yay:

Thanks for posting the pics! It is a strange picture on the cup tho...are Minnie and Mickey checking into a resort that has Donald as a demonic bell boy? Of all the images they could have come up with! Should have shown the fab five seeing dozens of attractions with fastpasses loaded in their Magic Bands!

Thanks for posting the pics! It is a strange picture on the cup tho...are Minnie and Mickey checking into a resort that has Donald as a demonic bell boy? Of all the images they could have come up with! Should have shown the fab five seeing dozens of attractions with fastpasses loaded in their Magic Bands!

Donald's just mad because he got put on the coat hanger, not just his coat, because Goofy is the bell hop. I do wish he were in a happier position though. Donald's my favorite and I want him to have a nice vacation too. lol

Okay those mugs are not very happy OR very cute. That's what we're going to be stuck with for the next umpteen amount of years?? It does not inspire me to want to spend $17.95 for unlimited cokes, or whatever the price is. Boo.

Agreed ... I do wish that ALL the characters were portrayed more classically "happy" ... maybe Donald is a little sunburned/chaffed after all those years in the pool chlorine ... LOL! :rolleyes1

LOVE the new mugs and cant wait to get ours on Thursday! I love the new picture!! and the colors!!

FYI - as of 2/17, All Star Sports does not have the new mugs. My husband went to the food court tonight and checked. We got ours at POR. We will be at the Grand Floridian tomorrow for dinner, I will check there for the new mugs.

I can hear Donald squaking and think this new design fits his character. We are happy that we can get a different design and newer colors.

We have to wait until August though. : o (

Hi everyone
We are doing a split WDW stay with a cruise in the middle
2 nights at POR, 7 nights on DCL, 6 nights at OKW
So 15 nights in total
We would like to buy a mug on arrival to use for the two nights we are at POR and then continue to use it after our cuise
I've read other comments in this thread that suggest that this would work but I did notice that these stays did not exceed 14 nights
Is this still an option for our 15 night stay?

Hi everyone We are doing a split WDW stay with a cruise in the middle 2 nights at POR, 7 nights on DCL, 6 nights at OKW So 15 nights in total We would like to buy a mug on arrival to use for the two nights we are at POR and then continue to use it after our cuise I've read other comments in this thread that suggest that this would work but I did notice that these stays did not exceed 14 nights Is this still an option for our 15 night stay? Thanks :thumbsup2

I thought there was a length of stay option??

I thought there was a length of stay option??

don't worry there is. We did this in October even though we had 3 resorts and a cruise in the middle!

Thanks both. I was just unsure if the 15 nights would be an issue as most of the posts I read mentioned 14 nights
Paula, was your stay over 14 nights?
It would be great if we could just specify our final check out date when we purchase the mugs on our first night :thumbsup2

Hi everyone
We are doing a split WDW stay with a cruise in the middle
2 nights at POR, 7 nights on DCL, 6 nights at OKW
So 15 nights in total
We would like to buy a mug on arrival to use for the two nights we are at POR and then continue to use it after our cuise
I've read other comments in this thread that suggest that this would work but I did notice that these stays did not exceed 14 nights
Is this still an option for our 15 night stay?

Just a heads up. Refillable mugs and OKW don't work all that well because it is so spread out. You might want to just fill up your refrigerator at OKW with your favorite beverages instead of extending the refillable mug. And use the mug with your own stuff.

Thanks both. I was just unsure if the 15 nights would be an issue as most of the posts I read mentioned 14 nights Paula, was your stay over 14 nights? It would be great if we could just specify our final check out date when we purchase the mugs on our first night :thumbsup2
yes it was. You can do up to 21 nights the cast member said. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter