(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, saw the new mugs at POR today! I am SO sorry I didnt get pics. I was in a mad rush but what I could see is that they show the fab five checking in at a hotel desk, hanging in a lobby, etc. maybe I can snag a pic tomorrow :banana:

Hey all, saw the new mugs at POR today! I am SO sorry I didnt get pics. I was in a mad rush but what I could see is that they show the fab five checking in at a hotel desk, hanging in a lobby, etc. maybe I can snag a pic tomorrow :banana:

Can you confirm lid colors?

I went over to the Riverside thread but no one there had posted. I did ask if anyone could check on colors and maybe post a pic.

image.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pic. From iphone to ipad... My kids have the other colors and will get a pic when they wake up from their naps...adjoining rooms...don't want to wake them. I can say the colors are neat. The purple looks to be the same purple as last mugs.

Thought it was better, but apparently not...I will post them all together when kids get up.

I might actually pick some up on our next trip. Thanks so much for thinking of us and posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter