(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting the picture of the mugs. Now I know what to look forward to receiving in March!

So the 2011 and 2012 mugs are the same? I'm a bit bummed, I was hoping to collect a new one in March!

Well, I think it's very likely they will keep going with the 2011 design into 2012. In my experience with the last two designs both were around for 2 or so years. It's still early in 2012 so there's no way to know sure, but this is my prediction.

We were at SSR last month and noticed that the yellow handled mug has been replaced with a black one. I got pink, hubby got black this time.

We were there for marathon weekend and got the cups as part of our dining plan. I didn't think we'd use them much, hence the reason we'd never bought them before, but we actually did. They were nice to have, especially on our pool day, and the kids loved getting hot chocolate before bed. I think these are a great addition for to the dining plan but would probably buy one now even if it wasn't included!

Good morning all!

Can someone tell me where I can find the current price for the mugs? We have the standard dining plan this March, and would like to purchase the mugs for our stay.

TIA!

Good morning all!

Can someone tell me where I can find the current price for the mugs? We have the standard dining plan this March, and would like to purchase the mugs for our stay.

TIA!

Included! In 2012 all the dining plans now include mug credits, even the standard one.

Free mugs with the dining plans: Do children on the plan get them as well? I'm assuming so, but I wanted to be sure.

Free mugs with the dining plans: Do children on the plan get them as well? I'm assuming so, but I wanted to be sure.

Yes, everyone on the plan gets one. But if you have a child who is under three, that child won't get one because they aren't on the plan.

I don't know if anyone has answered my question for me but I will ask anyway. We are staying at Port of Orleans Riverside in May 2012 and I wanted to know if they changed the drink machines to the ones with the chip in it. We have 6 mugs from 2009 when we stayed there and would like to reuse them there. They get used here at home for coffee but would like bring them with us. Please help me before we leave in May. Thanks a lot you guys.

I don't know if anyone has answered my question for me but I will ask anyway. We are staying at Port of Orleans Riverside in May 2012 and I wanted to know if they changed the drink machines to the ones with the chip in it. We have 6 mugs from 2009 when we stayed there and would like to reuse them there. They get used here at home for coffee but would like bring them with us. Please help me before we leave in May. Thanks a lot you guys.

Unfortunately, you cannot use them on your next trip because they expired at the end of your last one at POR. The rules are written right on the side of the mug.

I do not believe they have the new RFID system yet, but it really does not make a difference. You cannot use your old mugs. Disney policy is that mugs are only good for the current stay and only at your own resort. It probably even says that right on the side of your mug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter