• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you can get tickets early when part of a later ressie but not sure about dining entitlements - I am guessing no - but I could be wrong.

I've just gone through and deleted a whole bunch of posts that were debates/arguments.

A reminder....FAQ threads are meant to be informational, and are not for discussion/argument/debate.

Since discussion and debate of mug policy is not allowed on the Resorts board, we wanted to have a thread where people could go to read about how Disney's current mug program works, and get questions answered that would help them determine whether or not purchasing the mugs would be a good deal for their family. Informational stuff.

Endless debates over what the mug policy should be, what everyone's personal interpretation of the policy is or what the policy was 10 years ago defeat the purpose of a FAQ thread. Such posts will continue to be deleted.

I have my first 4 nights as reg dine plan but then switch to dlx. Can I get my mugs the first day or will I need to wait till dlx dining kicks in?

We are dvc and purchase our own drinks to the room. Also with special diets we do not use the fountain drinks and we bring coffee we can drink ;). I am not interested in the refill station just the cups themselves with two kids and my dad on an evc if we could fill our mugs in our rooms before we leave it would be great. I will pack last years mugs if I have to but would rather not waste the suitcase space.

Nope. You won't be able to get your mugs until the day of your DXDP.

That's what I figured bt I was hoping I was wrong. Does that mean if I do night one qsdp get my mugs then have dp then dlx din plan I would get a second set of mugs?

I posted this in the POP thread as well, but also thought I should post it here... what drinks, besides pop, are offered at the POP resort? Is lemonade offered there as well?

Thanks!

I posted this in the POP thread as well, but also thought I should post it here... what drinks, besides pop, are offered at the POP resort? Is lemonade offered there as well?

Thanks!

Yep, lemonade is there, ice tea as well...

Thanks!
You can also get Coffee, Tea, and Hot Chocolate which is standard at all the Resort Quick Service locations.

Thanks!

unfortunately, they no longer have the frozen coke!:sad2: I guess the machines broke down a lot. (they were great with a little rum in the evening!!) in it's place is a machine with various iced teas.

I know they have coke and 7up, diet coke, I think coke zero. the only lemonade they had, I think, was "light". hubby didn't care for it, it tasted "light". soetimes they have dif. sodas at dif. stations, so look at them all.

ps, there is a lesser know coffee/hot tea station over to the left of the food court, back near where
classic concoctions used to be. (I don't remember if the had pop there, too) but it's easier to get your coffee, etc in the morning there, less crowded.

I know they have coke and 7up, diet coke, I think coke zero. the only lemonade they had, I think, was "light". hubby didn't care for it, it tasted "light". soetimes they have dif. sodas at dif. stations, so look at them all.
Don't you mean Sprite and not 7UP because it's a Pepsi product WDW doesn't sell on their property.

Don't you mean Sprite and not 7UP because it's a Pepsi product WDW doesn't sell on their property.

ya know, I actually went back and forth on this in my mind before posting. I thought sprite was a pepsi product. I know WDW doesn't ahve pepsi, cause Utah Mama's picture was always her standing in front of the soda pourers with her can of diet pepsi. oh well. doesn't matter to me. at the restaurant where I work so often perople ask, "do you have coke or pepsi products?", and I
, thinking "really? it matters. bet I could say one and give you the other and you wouldn't know" (I should say "which one do you want us to have?;)) kidding kidding.
I do know pepsi and coke taste a little dif. but the lemon lime sodas taste the same. and I've never ahd anyone say "oh Coke products? well then, I'll have milk or ice tea"

I don't think 7-Up is Pepsi, I think their variation of that is Sierra Mist. 7-Up is it's own brand with Canada Dry and A&W, etc.
In Canada 7UP is a Pepsi product because it's sold with Pepsi items. For example where I went to College they had an exclusive agreement to only sell Pepsi products and 7UP was one of the drinks sold there.

ya know, I actually went back and forth on this in my mind before posting. I thought sprite was a pepsi product. I know WDW doesn't ahve pepsi, cause Utah Mama's picture was always her standing in front of the soda pourers with her can of diet pepsi. oh well. doesn't matter to me. at the restaurant where I work so often perople ask, "do you have coke or pepsi products?", and I
, thinking "really? it matters. bet I could say one and give you the other and you wouldn't know" (I should say "which one do you want us to have?;)) kidding kidding.
I do know pepsi and coke taste a little dif. but the lemon lime sodas taste the same. and I've never ahd anyone say "oh Coke products? well then, I'll have milk or ice tea"
I agree. I can tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke, but all the lemon-lime sodas taste the same to me. Of course I'm also an avid Coke drinker, so I would know the difference immediatly if I drank a Pepsi, but I rarely drink Sprite/7-Up/Sierra Mist, so that may be why I can't tell a difference between those.

Why are all resorts doing mostly diet drinks? they all contain aspertane- which both my boyfriend & i can't take.

2 years ago they used to have juice in the drinks fountains in the resorts but last year when we stayed at POP it was mostly fizzy drinks. I only found this out after buying my refillable cup- which was abit disappointing, though they still had wonderful hot chocolate- to which i mostly of.

Why are all resorts doing mostly diet drinks? they all contain aspertane- which both my boyfriend & i can't take.

2 years ago they used to have juice in the drinks fountains in the resorts but last year when we stayed at POP it was mostly fizzy drinks. I only found this out after buying my refillable cup- which was abit disappointing, though they still had wonderful hot chocolate- to which i mostly of.
I didn't notice a lot of diet drinks the last time I was there, just the regular diet Coke, and there may have been one other diet option available. From what I've read though, diet Coke sells more then regular Coke, so I wouldn't be suprised if they started offering more diet options.

Along those lines...we are visiting colleges with my soon to be a senior dd. We were leaving one campus and I asked her how she liked it. 'Well, it's nice and I could see myself here...but, it's a Pepsi campus!!! Not sure I can live with that.' OMG...thought I was going to kill her. Yeah, you're going to decide on a college based on it's soda offerings??? I think not.

I actually will drink water before I'll drink diet Pepsi..hate it. But the lemon/lime stuff??? Like it all.

Our last visit in June, the drink selection at OKW contained both diet and regular carbonated pop but the lemonade was "light". With the exception of water, this is the only cold drink my child will drink and I do not like her drinking or eating items with artificial sweeteners. Luckily I discovered this before buying the refillable cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter