• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Thank you! Points for Rent: 42 points, $10 per point, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssnelle

Love Disney
UPDATE: We have 42 points available for rent. These points are available June 1st, home resort is SSR, but we can book for you at any DVC resort in Florida. Recently lowered price to $10.

No deposit required, we have many references, and we always use a contract for both of our protection. We have been DVC members for 8 years, and have always rented our extra points whenever available. We have never had a problem on either side.

Please send a private message with your dates of travel (check-in and check-out), your room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) and where you would like to stay. Once we check availability, we will send you a follow up private message and exchange emails and phone numbers.

No money up front, then after the confirmation letter and contract are received by you via email from me, please print and read & confirm all, then send back with full payment by bank check, money order, personal check or paypal (3% added on top to cover paypal fees) within 30 days.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Aim only interested in April 9th at GCV I studio which is 26points. Please let me known if u will b willing to do this

Hello.....Do you still have points available? Looking for 108 points for a studio stay at the animal kingdom June 27-July 5.

You may contact me at lizondro7@gmail.com.
Thanks
Jeanette

Is it possible to go in October 2012 with these points? And if so, can you book two studios side by side? I ask this bc of my in laws are planning to go with us. Thank you so much in advance.

Is it possible to go in October 2012 with these points? And if so, can you book two studios side by side? I ask this bc of my in laws are planning to go with us. Thank you so much in advance.

I can book that now for October 2012. I am sending you a private message!

I'm looking for a studio at either the Boardwalk or Beach Club for 3 nights in March.

3/29-4/1

Anything left?

Hello!

If you still have the points available I am very interested!

I would ideally like to rent 139 points for a studio at BLT for 7/1/12-7/8/12 for my honeymoon! :)

Let me know if this is a possibility!

Do you still have points left? I wanna stay in "Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort" on Jan 08~13, 2012. And it needs 30 points.
I can not send any private message. Could you contact with me asap?
Hope can hear from you soon.

Do you still have points left? I wanna stay in "Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort" on Jan 08~13, 2012. And it needs 30 points.
I can not send any private message. Could you contact with me asap?
Hope can hear from you soon.

I am sorry, but my points are not available until June 1st. Good luck!

Hello, I have points but not as much as you need. I can rent to you for some of the nights, or you can seek elsewhere. Good luck!

Ellen

Hello!

If you still have the points available I am very interested!

I would ideally like to rent 139 points for a studio at BLT for 7/1/12-7/8/12 for my honeymoon! :)

Let me know if this is a possibility!

new to the board so it wont let me PM. I am interested in AKV value Nov 11-16 2012. Is this something you can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter