CLOSED: Thank you for Renting with Me! 28 Points Expiring 1/31/2017 $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for a studio or 1bdrm savannah view AKL, preferably Dec 9-13th, but might make work any 4 nights between Dec 5-13. Would also do any other split stay in two different spots in a studio or possibly 1 bdrm, for any combination of nights. Not sure if it is helpful to be that flexible, or if that makes it more of a pain for you to check, lol!

Yes there is a Studio avail with a preferred view at SSR (58pts) or a 1bdrm std view (98pts)or preferred (114pts). This resort is a boat ride from Disney Springs and pretty close to Epcot. Please let me know!
Thank you for checking but our plans have changed and we will not be able to go. Again, thanks for checking.

We are looking for a studio or 1bdrm savannah view AKL, preferably Dec 9-13th, but might make work any 4 nights between Dec 5-13. Would also do any other split stay in two different spots in a studio or possibly 1 bdrm, for any combination of nights. Not sure if it is helpful to be that flexible, or if that makes it more of a pain for you to check, lol!
Good Morning, sorry I did not see your post last night! There is only avail at SSR for the 11-15 for a 1bdrm. Not exactly what you were looking for--the only avail at AKV is on 12th.

Good Morning, sorry I did not see your post last night! There is only avail at SSR for the 11-15 for a 1bdrm. Not exactly what you were looking for--the only avail at AKV is on 12th.
There is also a 1bdrm avail at SSR 12/5/-12/9 too! Sorry I did not see that before!

There is also a 1bdrm avail at SSR 12/5/-12/9 too! Sorry I did not see that before!

Hi there. I am not sure how many points you have left, but I am looking for October 24 - 27th, preferably a studio. Any resort is fine, except Contemporary and GF. Thank you!

Hi there. I am not sure how many points you have left, but I am looking for October 24 - 27th, preferably a studio. Any resort is fine, except Contemporary and GF. Thank you!
I am so sorry there isn't anything avail for those dates.

I am only able to check the DVC resorts, not the hotels. The hotels may have something for you!

Hi! I'm back,

Could you double check for BLT studio for Jan 28 - Feb 1. If not BLT Sarasota Springs Studio
Thanks,
Mirax

Hi! I'm back,

Could you double check for BLT studio for Jan 28 - Feb 1. If not BLT Sarasota Springs Studio
Thanks,
Mirax
Yes the BLT has a studio lake view. Let me know!

Hi , I would like to know if there is available a studio in Boardwalk , 5 nights, from Jan 5 to 10. Thanks

do you stil have points left? Does your stay need to be by January or booked by January? I'm looking for 2 nights at the Polynesian Feb 27 th and 28th totaling 42 points.
Thank you
Jamie

Hello there,
I would like to rent my 235 points to someone before they expire on 1/31/2017. I also have additional points if needed. We will not be able to go this year:sad:so I would be happy to make a reservation for someone else. I have rented in the past and there were no issues with the agreement. The points are banked so I would not be able to trade them into another member account. Please contact me and I can check availability ASAP. I accept Paypal transactions as a Family/Friend so there aren't any fees for either of us

Hello, I am interested in a studio 11/11-11/13. Could you please let me know if there is anything available? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter