CLOSED, THANK YOU EVERYONE. 90 SSR POINTS FOR RENT @$16, (JUNE 21 UY), 60 POINTS FOR RENT@$16, or TRANSFER @$18pp (FEB 22UY) EXPERIENCED DVC RENTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I'm looking for a two bedroom, anywhere, Jan 5 - Jan 9 2022. Would love Boardwalk but Old Key West or Saratoga would also be great.
Thanks

Hi
I'm looking for a two bedroom, anywhere, Jan 5 - Jan 9 2022. Would love Boardwalk but Old Key West or Saratoga would also be great.
Thanks
SSR has a 2 bed lock off available at 136 points, do you want me to book ?

Last edited:
Good afternoon! :)

If you have any points still available, we were hoping to be able to stay along Crescent Lake, preferably Boardwalk Villas, but we're not terribly picky: no room preference, 5 adults (mom, dad, 3 adult kids), arriving 10/2 and departing 10/4.

Thanks for checking for us!

Last edited:
Good afternoon! :)

If you have any points still available, we were hoping to be able to stay along Crescent Lake, preferably Boardwalk Villas, but we're not terribly picky: no room preference, 5 adults (mom, dad, 3 adult kids), arriving 10/2 and departing 10/4.

Thanks for checking for us!
Sorry, nothing available for your dates, Only a 2 bed villa at SSR for 1 night 10/2-10/3,
It's WDW 50th anniversary week and everything's been booked for weeks.
Any other dates?

any value studios available March 6th-12th, 2022?
Sorry, there are no value studios available for any if your dates, next cheapest studios with availability at SSR, 93 points .value studios are usually all booked up at 11 month window...

Last edited:
Hi!

This is probably a long shot, but any availabilities between 12/15/2021-12/21/2021 at any of the resorts that can accommodate 5? I'm still new to this, so I'm not sure if I can receive PMs quite yet.

Thank you!

I have 220 points for rent @$16 pp.,can be used until June 2022.
I can book any DVC resort up to 7 months out and SSR up to 11 months.

Experienced DVC renter, I have safely and successfully rented out over 800 points in the last year to Disboards members.
I can provide a DVC Rental Contract and offer full refund if DVC resorts are closed again due to COVID.

Please PM me or post here the following details and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Check in and check out dates.
Preferred resorts
Type of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and preferred view, e.g lake view, standard etc.

Payment is by PayPal, you pay the 3.5% fees.

Thanks for looking.
Hello,
I’m looking to book a Saratoga Springs Deluxe Studio Preferred room for January 24-26, 2022
Chris

Hi there, looking to see if there is any studios available on property at WDW available for Nov 15 2021 to Nov 20 2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter