CLOSED: SSR 300 points @$11pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

m00k3y

Earning My Ears
I have 300 SSR points for rent at $11 per point.

I can book reservations at Saratoga Springs Resort 11 months in advance or any other Disney Vacation Club resort 7 months in advance.

Points will be available as of 12/1/2008. Reservations can be made for dates 150 points from now until 12/1/2008 and 300 through 11/30/2010. Would consider renting a few more points if needed.

If you want to plan in advance, I will set aside the points you want until 11 months out for 10% down.

Also can transfer 150 points UY Dec

I will provide a written contract that outlines the details of the rental. Standard stuff contact me with questions about this.

I will accept Personal Check, US postal money order or Paypal (you pay fees). My paypal account is a business account, verified with 77 verified transactions.

Also can provide my ebay account that shows 146 feedback ratings with a 100% rating. I believe in excellence of customer service.

Thanks!

I am interested in a 1 bedroom for December 16-22 at the following :

OKW
AKV Value
BWV Standard

I would consider another resort if needed. I am also interested in the dining plan for our family.

Thanks,
KElly

I am interested in a 1 bedroom for December 16-22 at the following :

OKW
AKV Value
BWV Standard

I would consider another resort if needed. I am also interested in the dining plan for our family.

Thanks,
KElly

PM Sent
also you can send me e-mail through these boards too.

M

I have 300 SSR points for rent at $11 per point.

I can book reservations at Saratoga Springs Resort 11 months in advance or any other Disney Vacation Club resort 7 months in advance.

Points will be available as of 12/1/2008. Reservations can be made for dates from 12/1/2008 through 11/30/2010. Would consider renting a few more points if needed.

I will provide a written contract that outlines the details of the rental. Standard stuff contact me with questions about this.

I will accept Personal Check, US postal money order or Paypal (you pay fees). My paypal account is a business account, verified with 77 verified transactions.

Also can provide my ebay account that shows 146 feedback ratings with a 100% rating. I believe in excellence of customer service.

Thanks!

looking for 88 pts. Jan.09

I am looking for a reservation for 2/17-2/23. AKV studio is preferred but am interested in any studio. Let me know if you have any points available for then. I know it will be difficult to come by. Thank you!!

Sarah

I am looking for a reservation for 2/17-2/23. AKV studio is preferred but am interested in any studio. Let me know if you have any points available for then. I know it will be difficult to come by. Thank you!!

Sarah

Will check first thing in the morning. You are second in line, but if available, still enough left for what you are looking for.

M

Hi there i am Looking for a studio for the end of october I can do any dates from the 21st till the 7of october. I would like 8 days starting any time in the dates Given. I would Prefer BWV,BCV,AKV, but any of the ones would be great. It is for 2 Adults and 1 child age 2. We would like the dinning plan and the magical express. Could you please help me
Thank you
Linda

Hi there i am Looking for a studio for the end of october I can do any dates from the 21st till the 7of october. I would like 8 days starting any time in the dates Given. I would Prefer BWV,BCV,AKV, but any of the ones would be great. It is for 2 Adults and 1 child age 2. We would like the dinning plan and the magical express. Could you please help me
Thank you
Linda

sent you PM

I know I'm in a long line here, but please add me to the list:

We're looking for 1/31 - 2/7
2 bd villa

Options we'd consider:
BWV (preferred view)
OKW

If I did the math correctly, the BWV 2 bd is 302 points - you could get rid of all your points in one fell swoop! :-)

HI, I'm not sure if you still have points available, but I am looking for a 1 BR at the BCV or BWV from 1/24/09 to 1/30/09. I have rented points before and would be interested if you still have some left.
Bob

Hi my name is Anthony and I am planing a trip in May of 2010. arriving may 19 and checking out may 27. I will need 120 points for Animal Kingdom Lodge for the Kilimanjaro club concierge level. Can you help me out. please give me a phone call at 856-464-1531. Thank you.

I'm interested in your points for 2/5 - 2/12 2009. We would like a 2 bedroom and would love the dining plan. Please e-mail me asap, also have other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter