• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Reservation Wanted: 3 BDR Treehouse 3/17/10 - 3/21/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepydormouse

Earning My Ears
Need a four night stay at the Saratoga Springs Treehouses from 3/17/10-3/21/10. According to points chart that is 198 points, yes? Please let me know if you can make this arrangement. Thanks!

I may be able to help. I have the points available for $11/point plus 3% PayPal fees. You will not be able to IM me with your low post count. email me at
laura.lea.miller at comcast.net

Laura

Hi,

I can do this for you at $10 a point. Give me a call 805-495-7174 Rachael

I have points available if you have not made a reservation yet. Let Me Know. I hav e620 pts available.

bump... I still need a reservation. I am willing to pay $10 point and use any payment method you wish. Please call me at 214-952-2243. By the time I responded to each PM, the person had already sold their points!!! Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter