• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Reservation for Rent:BWV 1BR, 4 nights, boardwalk view, 12/29/08 - 1/2/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizdave

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I have a reservation for a one bedroom at the Boardwalk Villas. This is a boardwalk view room. The check-in date is 12/29 and the check-out date is 1/2. The reservation is for a total of 142 points. I am asking $10 a point for a total $1,420.

You can contact me by PM or email. I check my email more frequently.
ddiaz540@sbcglobal.net

Happy Holidays,
DizDave

Hi. I am interested in this, but you say it is 4 nights. If the dates you show are correct, that would be 3 nights, right? I am interested if it is indeed 4 nights. Please advise. thanks! Michele. michelewilkins2@comcast.net

I have one available for Dec 24-28th, over christmas.
Saratoga Springs resort Studio for 4. This is nice because someone can spend Christmas AND new years at Disney. How awesome is that!!!

Your header has one date for check out and the listing has another...we might be interested...what are the exact dates?
Bill <><

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter