• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Reservation for rent BCV studio check in 12/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwcrazy

pixie dust for all
I have a studio for 5 nites starting Sunday 12/30 and due to medical reasons I cannot make the journey. If anyone would like to rent this reservation please contact me by Thursday am 12/27 or I am going to just cancel it. I do have the abilitiy to accept a visa or mastercard as we own a business and can always put the transaction throught it so the transfer of cash is not a problem. Please contact via PM and I will provide an email or phone number so that you can contact me directly. I do know that DVC is open Monday until 3pm.

Happy Holidays,

Peggy

Please advise is this is still available. We are very interested.

As of this moment, I am waiting for the transaction to close for someone. If for whatever reason I do not receive his credit card information today I will still have the reservation available. But I will update the post with closed once it goes through. Otherwise, I will go on to the next person earliest person who requested all 5 nights. Thanks for all the interest.

Peggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter