CLOSED - Reservation for rent 3/27-4/3 VWL Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsinohio

DVC Member...'95
Villas at Wilderness Lodge studio March 27 to April 3, which is a Saturday-Saturday stay, (7) nights. Total point usage for this stay: 166.

Price $1350.

Payment through Paypal, cashier's check (bank drawn), or money order (USPS, would require two).

Contract will be sent to renter and reservation placed in renter's name.

First time ever to miss my annual trek there...daughter is graduating :sad2:

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!! Please be advised that these vacation dates and accomodations are firm and cannot be altered.

Hi there. Looking to go during that time frame but not all the days. If I have a like minded individual who is interested, would you be willing to split the reservation?

Hi there. Looking to go during that time frame but not all the days. If I have a like minded individual who is interested, would you be willing to split the reservation?

I'm inside the 30 day window and cannot alter the reservation to that extent....sorry!! :sad2:

What size are the villas. I will gladly book it if it can fit our party. You can reach me at kessler7@bellsouth. net.

Thanks!

What size are the villas. I will gladly book it if it can fit our party. You can reach me at kessler7@bellsouth. net.

Thanks!

A "studio" at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge accomodates the same party size as all studios throughout DVC....any combination of (4) total people (adults or children) and one crib is provided for an infant.

Let me know if you have any additional questions...thanks !!

I apologize- I should read better :-) Studio will be too small, but thanks again!

Stated occupancy limits for a 1BR villa at all DVC resorts are four plus a child under age 3 in the provided pack-n-play. This the same occupancy limit for a Studio.
According to WebmasterDoc..."Many have reported no problems having more in the room and some have reported having MS note the additional occupants on their reservation confirmation. DVC resorts will not provide extra beds/cots or linens, but are not likely to do a head count to find the number in the room. Some have had great success taking an air mattress for additional sleeping space."

i would be interested in the 27-30 (3 nights) are those night available and would you split this reservation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter