CLOSED/RENTED - $5/point OBO - 1BR Saratoga - September 27 - 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwvmary

Mouseketeer
UPDATE: I really don't want these points to go to waste! If you are local and have the flexibility to get away for a couple of nights, just email me!

Hi. While working with another member, I "discovered" a few points (45 to be precise) that are about to expire 9/30/15. I used them to make a reservation for a one bedroom at Saratoga Springs for Sept 27 - 29. I had to add 3 points from my 2015 October use year to complete the reservation, but seemed worth it. Total points is 48.

I really hope someone on this board can use this super last minute reservation! I have been using DIS for many years, used to post a lot, but I have not been around much lately. I'd love to help someone here get a couple of cheap nights of Disney Magic. It's Food and Wine Festival, MNSSHP, and all the usual fun this time of year! Please get in touch me if you can use these reservations.

My PM doesn't work - so just email me: mlgdvc@gmail.com. I will get back to you as soon as I get your email.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter