• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED : Points to rent AKL 170 points, BLT 119 points, $17/points

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVCLover1004

Earning My Ears
Points to rent: AKL x 170 points, BLT x 119 points
Price: $17/point
Travel by 5/31/2023

Payment terms:
There will be an additional 3% PayPal fee
30% once the booking is made
70% prior to arrival
All reservation is non refundable

Last edited:
Hello, I'm a newbie here. Can these points be used to book at Aulani? Looking to stay there Feb 5-10 in a 2 bedroom. Thanks

Hello, very last minute but looking for January 20th - January 25th 2023. Thank you

I am interested in two studios or one 1 BR at AKV for February 1-2 for a total of three adults and one small child. (We've had a last-minute change of plans and need to add one day onto an existing vacation.)

Last edited:
I am interested in two studios or one 1 BR at AKV for February 1-2 for a total of three adults and one small child. (We've had a last-minute change of plans and need to add one day onto an existing vacation.)
Sorry, no rooms are available for these date

Hey I am looking to rent (i am not a DVC member) AKL kidini 2 bedroom. 5-1-23 Through 5-7-23 or 5-6-23. Please let me know ready to pay today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter