Closed - Points gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio. 2 adults 2 kids 13 & 10. Just need 2 nights Thursday 5/8 & Friday 5/9. Wilderness lodge is first choice or beach club is second choice. Thanks!!

Looking for a studio for 2 adults & 2 kids ages 13 & 10. Just room - no dining, tickets or transportation. We need Thursday 5/8 & Friday 5/9. Our preference is this order 1. Wilderness lodge 2. Beach club. 3. Boardwalk. Thank you!

SSR only thing available - 32 points.....

Virgil
pirate:

Looking for a studio for 2 adults & 2 kids ages 13 & 10. Just room - no dining, tickets or transportation. We need Thursday 5/8 & Friday 5/9. Our preference is this order 1. Wilderness lodge 2. Beach club. 3. Boardwalk. Thank you!

Could you please tell me if there is any availability at Animal Kingdom Lodge from May 1-4? 1 adult staying for the Everest race.

Thank you for your time!

Could you please tell me if there is any availability at Animal Kingdom Lodge from May 1-4? 1 adult staying for the Everest race.

Thank you for your time!
Sorry - nothing available that whole time - Thursday available at AKL, Thur and Fri at SSR....

Virgil
pirate:

Any studio or 1 bdrm availability 5/9 to checking out on 5/11? Prefer AKL but will take anything.

I have points available - additional points beyond 5/31 are possible.

Do you have any of the following dates for Beach Club Villa Studio BCV:

April 27-29 (36 Points)
May 1-3 (36 Points)
May 4-6 (32 Points) *Most Preferred Date*
May 8-10 (36 Points)

Please let me know if you have any of these available.
Thank you in advance.

Hi :) I'm looking for points to reserve for tomorrow night... whichever resort is available... can you still help? thanks! :)

Do you have any of the following dates for Beach Club Villa Studio BCV:

April 27-29 (36 Points)
May 1-3 (36 Points)
May 4-6 (32 Points) *Most Preferred Date*
May 8-10 (36 Points)

Please let me know if you have any of these available.
Thank you in advance.

Hi :) I'm looking for points to reserve for tomorrow night... whichever resort is available... can you still help? thanks! :)

Nothing available....

PM any requests please.... points remain available - and additional points are possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter