CLOSED: Points for Transfer: Vero Beach 230 pts @ $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Llama

Mouseketeer
Hi

We will not be able to make our Florida vacation this year, therefore I have 230 Vero Beach points available to transfer to another member who can make good use of them (Feb-09 use year)

Buyer pays 3% paypal fees. If you would like these points, please let me know

Thanks

i'm an AKV member...but i want to go to vero beach april 2010...these wont' work ..right?

I need 48 points to be transferred for Vero Beach. When do the points expire?

Becky

Hi Joel \ Becky,

The points would work, as although they are Feb-09 Use Year, once transferred I believe you can bank them into the Feb-10 Use Year and can be used to book for April 2010 or anytime in 2010....

Let me know if I can help - we love Vero Beach, it is a great place to stay :-)

Andy

I was considering taking a summer trip to either Vero or HH in July 2010. Being able to book at the 11 month window intrigues me as it would nearly guarantee availabilty, but I'm not sure I'd want to pay $10 for that guarantee (I have enough points already to book). Would you be willing to accept $8 a point if I took all 230?

Hi mrebuck,

I can meet you halfway - $9/pt if you like.

Let me know \ pm me and I will get the ball rolling :-)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter