Closed: Points for Transfer/Rent: 323pts. @ $8.50pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

REV

Work Hard, Pray Hard
All points are spoken for. I appreciate all of your interest. Sorry not to be able to help more of you.

Hi I'm looking for 70 Points for a reservation at Boardwalk or BCV, Studio, preferred View, 11/4-8/09. If you can help you can get me here or at mertboy@aol.com Thank You much for your help.:goodvibes

Rev: need 1 bedroom, AKV view, 5/1-5/7 (departing 5/8). Available? If not, we maybe interested in other resorts, 1B.

We are looking for 2 studios at any DVC resort at the end of April - Mon-Thurs either April 20th - April 23 , or April 26-29 - so approx 88 - 104 points depending on the DVC avail. If you could help, please let me know here or at gkfrew@live.ca

Thanks ! Still trying to get to Disney this year!

Need 65 points for a studio at Wilderness Lodge for arrival on May 24, departure on May 29. 4 people, 2 adults, 2 kids (age 11 & 5)
Do you still have points available?
Thanks,
Lori

Do you still have points left? I need 327 point for the AKV savannah view – 1 bedroom from March 21-March 29, 2009.

I am interested in renting points for BWV or DBC for the period of Apr. 8-Apr. 13, how many points do I need and what is your selling rate?

Thanks

Lama

I am interested in a studio at any resort for 6/17 - 6/24 for 2 adults and 2 children. We would be willing 2 do a split stay if anything is available.

Thanks,
Lalona

I am interested in a studio at any resort for 6/17 - 6/24 for 2 adults and 2 children. We would be willing 2 do a split stay if anything is available.

Thank you,
Lalona

Hi, We are interested in a 2 bedrm at either the BCV or BWV on 4/26/09 & 4/27/09. 4 adults and 4 children. We will need transportation.
Thank you,
Lisa

Looking for only 28, 33 OR 39 points for AKV the nights or May 9 and 10, 2009 Do you still have points and can you help?? Thanks. Would like Jambo lodge.

I need 50 points for a reservation at OKW, 5/31-6/4, studio for 2 adults and 1 infant. Please PM me or email me at the address in my profile.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter