CLOSED: Points for Transfer: Last minute deal! Use by 3-31-21 *53 SSR points @ $10 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarraLee

<font color=blue>New TDS CM!<br><font color=red>Le
We had to cancel a trip and have 53 points expiring 3/31/21. $10 pp for transfer, Venmo or PayPal. SSR April UY.

Replied to all the PMs. I'd prefer to transfer, but if those who inquired about transfer don't take them, will check dates for those wanting reservations tomorrow. Thank you all, glad to see these points get used!

If interested I only need Friday March 19th SSR Preferred Studio at 21 pts and it is available. I am a SSR owner

Hi looking for one night at AKL in a studio, I show availability checking in this Wednesday- checking out Thursday for 12 points in a value studio. I can send funds ASAP.
Cathy

Points still available? I'm looking for a studio for 2 adults at RR the week of feburary 28th. My dates are flexible.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello - We are planning a vacation for 4/22-26. We were hoping for AKL. I believe we would need 48 points. If you could kindly let me know if they are available, we be grateful to work with you. Thank you.

Hello! Sent PM around 1 PM today but didn’t see your response. I can take all your points in one transfer. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter