• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for transfer: 300 pts at SSR for $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamn

Mouseketeer
I have 300 SSR Points Available for Transfer. They are not banked and have a June 2011 use year - so you can bank them once I transfer them to you. $10.00 per point. Please let me know if you are interested. Transfer only please. Thanks, Jamn

Need 82 points asap for a january trip. Transfer sounds perfect. Sent you a PM. Let me know. Thanks!

Need 82 points asap for a january trip. Transfer sounds perfect. Sent you a PM. Let me know. Thanks!

Unfortunately DVC will only allow one transfer per use year so I'm looking to transfer all 300 points. Sorry, at this time I can not help you. Thanks, JAMN

I have 300 SSR Points Available for Transfer. They are not banked and have a June 2011 use year - so you can bank them once I transfer them to you. $10.00 per point. Please let me know if you are interested. Transfer only please. Thanks, Jamn
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter