Closed: Points for Transfer: 255 SSR points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marybtodd and xiaomingro - let me know if you are still looking. I wasn't able to get online yesterday as it was a travel day to Disney. Thanks! :goodvibes

looking for 2 nights November 26 - November 28 at eigther BL(MK or Standard View), ANK(SV view), Boardwalk (Standard), also the Polynesian. hope you can help me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Hi. I'm looking for 2 studios arriving on Dec 8 and departing on Dec 14 for 4 adults and 2 kids. Here are my preferences:

AKV Savannah View 176 pts (88 each)
AKV Preferred 140 pts (70 each)
OKW 132 pts (66 each)

Please let me know if these points are still available.

Thanks!

Hi Renee:

I may be interested. I have the points available for our Jan. trip, but they would be borrowed from my next UY. If you want to transfer to me at $9/pt, we may have a deal since we're going to stay at a 2BR at BCV in January. We aren't sure if we're going for 6 or 7 nights yet. 6 nights is 228 so I'd only need that many points...and 7 nights is 271, and I would just cover the difference.

Taking DS, DW, and parents. I have references. You can email me at zacharczyk9@gmail.com or call me at 732-754-0056. Thanks!

Mark Zacharczyk

I am looking for a two bedroom unit in January 2012. Our dates are not set yet, just checking on availability. We will be there for the marathon on Jan 8th. I am thinking 01/05/2012 to 01/10/2012 but not 100%. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter